Snow Pea & Prawn Salad
This beautiful salad is light yet satisfying and is perfect to whip together when cooking for just one.
- Chili Sesame Dressing:
- ⅓ tbsp sesame oil
- ⅓ cup tamari
- ½ red chilli, finely chopped
- ¼ tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 5 tbsp mirin
- Juice ½ lime
- ¼ wombok, shredded
- 75g snow peas, sliced
- 75g snap peas, sliced
- 50g pea sprouts
- ½ red chili, roughly chopped
- 50g flaked almonds
- ¼ bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- ¼ bunch mint, roughly chopped
- Handful cooked prawns, peeled
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- Combine salad ingredients in bowl and toss to combine.
- In jar with lid, combine all dressing ingredients, replace lid and shake well.
- Drizzle over salad and toss again.
- Serve with a wedge lime.
Fast, Healthy & Delicious Fish Burger
If ever there was a super-quick, super-satisfying and super-nourishing easy meal to curb the cravings of a burger on the...
Healthy Garlic & Chilli Prawn Linguine
This Garlic & Chilli Prawn Linguine recipe is effortlessly simple and is perfect for a midweek meal. Enjoy with the...
Lime & Coconut Chilli Mussels
Chilli and mussels are a match made in heaven. Personally I adore the flavours in this Asian inspired dish more...