Spicy Hot Chocolate Recipe
Timut pepper is a rare type of peppercorn traditionally grown in Nepal, which pairs beautifully with chocolate with its citrusy, grapefruit-like aroma and taste. Timut pepper is known for its trademark mild tingling or numbing feeling in the mouth after consuming.
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 2 heaped tbsp raw cacao powder
- Pinch timut pepper
- Pinch ginger
- Pinch chilli flakes
- Pinch star anise
- ½ tsp ground Ceylon cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla paste or extract
- Raw honey, to taste
- Place all ingredients in small saucepan over medium heat and stir until well combined. Heat for around 4 mins but don’t let it boil.
- Pour into 2 cups and top with a little extra cinnamon.
- Tip: Coconut milk makes a lovely creamy hot chocolate.
Timut Hot Chocolate Recipe
With its undertone of slight passionfruit, we think timut pepper makes a lovely pairing with chocolate. Try this Timut Hot...
Turmeric and Ginger Latte Recipe
Turmeric contains high levels of the antioxidant curcumin, which offers outstanding anti-inflammatory, anti-cancerous and anti-ageing properties. Give this gorgeous healing...
Spiced Hot Chocolate Recipe
A really great way to move towards a healthier diet is to transform foods you enjoy and add things to...