Split Pea, Smoked Tofu and Barley Soup Recipe
When I was a kid, my mum made the best pea and ham soup. Now that I’m vegan I’ve created my plant-based version. Smoked tofu gives it the smokiness of ham.
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 sweet potato, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 stalks celery, finely diced
- 2 cups green split peas
- 1 cup barley
- 300g smoked tofu, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1L liquid vegetable stock
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker and cook all day.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, add chopped parsley and serve.
Chocolate Nice Cream with Strawberries Recipe
Decadent and sweet with natural sugars, this choc nice cream is the perfect sweet treat or pancake topper — and...
Original Coconut Amino Sauce — Niulife
The original not-soy sauce that’s famous for flavour. This soy-free seasoning sauce is all-natural, non-GMO and gluten free. Made from...
Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil — Niulife
Hand-made by small coastal villages in the pristine Solomon Islands, our single-origin wild-harvested Extra Virgin Coconut Oil provides a new...
BBQ Coconut Amino Sauce — Niulife
A deliciously rich and tangy sauce perfect for basting, dipping and pouring. This soy-free seasoning sauce is all-natural, non-GMO and...