Sponsor Recipes: Cabot Health's Nature Sweet
See the recipes below for some of the delicious creations you can make with Nature Sweet by Cabot Health.
Mango & Berry Chia Pudding
- 1 mango, diced
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup filtered water
- ¼ tsp Nature Sweet
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup berries of choice (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries) to top
- Place half of diced mango in blender or food processor with coconut milk, Nature Sweet and lemon or lime juice. Blend to a smooth consistency.
- Pour mango coconut mixture into container, adding chia seeds. Stir through, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- To serve, divide pudding mixture between two glasses or Mason jars, topping with remaining mango chunks and berries of choice.
Paleo-friendly Zucchini Pancakes
- 1 tbsp nut butter (peanut or almond), melted
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp almond meal
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp Nature Sweet
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 zucchini, grated (excess water squeezed out)
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup berries, to serve (optional)
- In bowl, whisk nut butter with egg.
- Add almond meal, baking soda, Nature Sweet, cinnamon, vanilla essence and 2 tbsp milk to egg mixture. Stir to combine.
- Keep adding more milk 1 tbsp at a time until mixture thins and stirs easier.
- Stir zucchini into mixture.
- Heat large saucepan over medium heat and add olive oil to pan.
- Pour batter in ¼ cup increments into saucepan. Allow pancakes to cook for 2-3 mins on each side or until bubbles appear.
- Remove from pan and serve with berries of choice.
Healthy Banana Bread
- 2 cups ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ cup coconut or almond milk
- 1–2 tsp Nature Sweet, for extra sweetness (optional)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- ¼ cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds, to top
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds, to top
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line loaf tin with baking paper or olive oil.
- Place banana, milk, Nature Sweet, oil and vanilla essence in blender and mix until well combined.
- Place rest of ingredients except for seeds in large bowl and combine. Add wet mixture to bowl and gently combine. Add seeds last, gently stirring through.
- Pour mixture into loaf tin, topping with additional seeds if desired. Place in oven for an hour or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold.
Choc Mint Fudge
- Mint Layer
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- ½ tsp Nature Sweet
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp mint extract
- Dash sea salt
- Chocolate Layer
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Blend all mint layer ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- Spread ⅔ of mint layer into square or rectangle baking dish lined with baking paper (leave remaining mint layer for final layer).
- Freeze for approx. 30 mins or until set.
- To make chocolate layer, add cacao and almond butter to leftover mint mix in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spread chocolate mix over top of mint layer. Allow to freeze or refrigerate again until set.
- Cut into 2.5cm squares. Store in fridge.
Mango Passionfruit Chia Pudding Recipe
Fruity chia puddings are great for a refreshing everyday dessert or at a dinner party, dressed up in a fancy...
Peach & Strawberry Yoghurt Iceblocks Recipe
Yoghurt gives these iceblocks a boost in probiotics which are an important part of the diet as they promote good...
Baked Papaya with Lime & Coconut Yoghurt Recipe
This recipe contains a zesty and refreshing source of digestive enzymes to boost your gut health.
4 recipes for a healthy and long life
Adopt a food-is-medicine approach and reap the benefits of an anti-inflammatory diet for a wholesome, healthy and long life.