Sponsor Recipes: The Culture Co. share 3 healthy recipes
See the recipes below for some of the delicious creations you can make The Culture Co. products.
Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup The Culture Co. Natural Probiotic Kefir Yogurt
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Ice (optional)
- Sliced banana, granola, coconut flakes, chocolate or peanut butter
- Place kefir, banana, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and ice in blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour smoothie mixture into bowl.
- Top with sliced banana, granola, coconut flakes, chocolate or peanut butter.
Blueberry Kefir Smoothie
- 1 cup The Culture Co. Blueberry Probiotic Kefir Yogurt
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blitz until thick and smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Raspberry Chia Pudding
- 1½ cups The Culture Co. Natural Probiotic Kefir Yogurt
- ½ cup milk choice
- 1 cup raspberries + extra to serve
- 1½ tbsp honey
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Honey, to serve
- Combine all ingredients, except additional raspberries and honey, in large storage container with lid.
- Mix well, making sure all chia seeds are mixed evenly through and berries are lightly crushed.
- Place lid on container and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
- Serve topped with extra raspberries and honey, if desired.
Are you ready to join the coconut craze?
You see them everywhere — cracked open and ready to drink at fresh food markets and cold-pressed into jars at...
Tahini Cumin Dressing Recipe
This is my Middle-Eastern-inspired dressing which I use on anything from salads to roasted vegetables; it’s especially good on roasted...
An in-depth look at leafy greens and their health benefits
You’ve heard about the superfood powers of chia and blueberries but, lurking in the vegetable aisle of the supermarket and...
Cranberry and Oat Cookies Recipe
Cranberries are rich in protective antioxidants, vitamin A and K — all-important nutrients needed to promote healthy eyes and good...