Sponsor Recipes: Magimix
See the recipes below for some of the delicious creations you can make with Magimix.
Steamed Snapper Fillets with Oriental Broth & Black Beans
- 600mL fish stock or water
- 1 cup mushrooms (shiitake & pig’s ear)
- 2 tsp tamari
- 1 tbsp dashi
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp black beans, soaked in water
- Generous pinch bonito flakes
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 4 baby snapper fillets (100–120g each)
- 1 tbsp finely sliced ginger
- 1 tbsp dried black beans, soaked in water
- Pinch sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp butter
- Add all broth ingredients to metal bowl of Magimix Cook Expert.
- Add steamer tray to top of metal bowl.
- Place sheet of baking paper in bottom of steamer basket and sprinkle a few leaves of coriander and spring onion on baking paper.
- Season fish and place on top of herbs. Garnish with sliced ginger, black beans and sesame seeds. Add half a teaspoon of butter to top of each fish fillet and place steamer basket to steamer tray. Place lid on basket.
- Press COOK > STEAM.
- Steam for 20 mins at 110°C or until fish is cooked.
- If using whole fish it will take up to 40 mins to cook.
- Place fish in bowl and ladle with broth, making sure to add some mushrooms.
- Garnish with spring onion.
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large knob ginger, chopped
- 3 green chillies
- 4 spring onions
- ½ bunch coriander
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp white pepper
- Pinch saffron
- 2 tsp garam marsala
- ¼ cup ghee
- 2 chicken breasts, skin off, cut into 4cm dice
- ½ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 500mL chicken stock
- ½ cup yoghurt
- Blanched almonds, chopped & coriander leaves, to garnish
- To metal bowl, add onion, garlic, ginger, green chillies, spring onion and coriander. Choose EXPERT speed 13 and blend until pureed. Scrape down sides.
- Add chilli powder, pepper, saffron, garam marsala and ghee. Change speed to 2A and cook at 140 degrees for 8–10 mins to sweat paste.
- Add remaining ingredients and change to speed 1A > 120°C > 20 mins.
- Garnish with almonds and coriander leaves.
- Serve with rice.
Makes: 2 family-sized pizzas
- Pizza Doughs
- 500g plain flour
- 1 tbsp yeast (activated with warm water and flour)
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch salt
- ⅔ cup warm water
- Mozzarella cheese (cheese should be cold but not frozen)
- Basil leaves
- To make dough, add flour, yeast, oil and salt to the metal bowl. Select BREAD > Bake function. Press AUTO.
- After ingredients start to combine remove cap and add warm water.
- When program stops, Press AUTO again to knead dough.
- To prove, select EXPERT > Speed 0 > 40 mins > 40°C.
- In food processor, using midi bowl and 4mm grating disc, grate cheese.
- Using bowl and 2mm slicing disc, slice pepperoni.
- Preheat oven 225 degrees.
- Cut dough in two portions. Roll out dough to approx. 2cm thickness.
- Spread with tomato passata.
- Sprinkle cheese, pepperoni, olives and fresh basil.
- Add remaining mozzarella.
- Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bake on tray lined with baking paper for 15–20 mins.
Sponsor Recipes: The Culture Co. share 3 healthy recipes
Discover some of the delicious recipes you can make The Culture Co. products like a healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl...
Sponsor Recipes: Pana Organic share 5 healthy vegan chocolate recipes
Discover some of the delicious gluten-free vegan recipes you can make with Pana Organic.
Sponsor Recipes: Orgran share two delicious gluten-free recipes
Discover some of the delicious gluten-free recipes you can make with Orgran.
Sponsor Recipes: Procal share three delicious recipes like this healthy Tiramisu
Discover some of the delicious creations you can make with Procal.