Sponsor Recipes: Procal share four delicious recipes like this Grilled Pulled Lamb & Spiced Yoghurt Pizza
See the recipes below for some of the delicious creations you can make with Procal.
Grilled Pulled Lamb & Spiced Yoghurt Pizza
- Pizza base (Greek-style pita bread or Lebanese bread)
- 1½ tbsp tomato paste
- 300g cooked lamb (thinly sliced rump steaks work best. Alternatively, left-over roast lamb or lamb chops off the bone can be used)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Yogurt Drizzle
- ½ cup Procal Authentic Greek Natural Yoghurt
- ¼ cup chopped mint leaves
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place pizza base on oven tray and evenly spread tomato paste over base.
- Heat drizzle of oil in frypan on high heat. Pat lamb dry and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2–3 mins each side, aiming for medium-rare. Note: the lamb will be recooked on top of pizza, so only a light pan-fry is needed. Rest for 2–3 mins then slice.
- Evenly top pizza base with mozzarella cheese and lamb pieces. Cook for 10–12 mins, or until base is at desired crispness.
- Combine yoghurt with mint and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Wash baby spinach and dress lightly with olive oil.
- To serve, dollop yoghurt over pizza then sprinkle with spinach leaves.
- 30mL Coconut Grove Coconut Milk (Espresso flavour)
- 30mL espresso coffee
- 30mL vodka
- Shake coconut espresso, coffee and vodka over ice in cocktail shaker for 30 secs.
- Strain into chilled martini glass and enjoy.
Acai Yoghurt Bowl
- 150g Procal Authentic Greek Natural Yoghurt
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp açai superfood powder
- 1 tbsp honey or agave (optional)
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend (depending on desired thickness, more frozen blueberries can be added. Alternatively, coconut water will make a smoothie-like thickness).
- Pour into bowl and top with whatever you desire, such as sliced banana, fresh strawberries, toasted coconut and granola.
Coconut Crunch Pancakes
- 180g Procal Authentic Greek Natural Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp honey or agave syrup, plus extra for topping
- 1 egg
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Toasted coconut, for topping
- Honeycomb crunch, cacao nibs or fruit, for topping
- A few scoops Procal Authentic Greek Natural Yoghurt or ice-cream, for topping
- Mix together yogurt, honey and egg. Once combined, slowly mix in flour and baking soda.
- Preheat large pan on medium heat. Add one-quarter cup batter into pan (batter may seem thick, but this makes for a fluffy pancake).
- Cook for 2 mins or until golden brown on underside. Flip and cook for another 1–2 mins until both sides are golden brown.
- Stack and top with more honey or agave, toppings and yoghurt or ice-cream.
4 healthy and delicious low-carb recipes
You can improve your energy levels and general quality of life as well as eat delicious meals by following a...
Sponsor Recipes: Procal share three healthy recipes like this Brunch Bowl
Discover some of the delicious creations you can make with Procal.
Fast your way to wellness with these three delicious recipes
Lee Holmes plates up wholefood treats to eat while practising intermittent fasting.