Sponsor Recipes: Procal share four delicious recipes like this Grilled Pulled Lamb & Spiced Yoghurt Pizza
See the recipes below for some of the delicious creations you can make with Procal.
Grilled Pulled Lamb & Spiced Yoghurt Pizza
- Pizza base (Greek-style pita bread or Lebanese bread)
- 1½ tbsp tomato paste
- 300g cooked lamb (thinly sliced rump steaks work best. Alternatively, left-over roast lamb or lamb chops off the bone can be used)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Yogurt Drizzle
- ½ cup Procal Authentic Greek Natural Yoghurt
- ¼ cup chopped mint leaves
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place pizza base on oven tray and evenly spread tomato paste over base.
- Heat drizzle of oil in frypan on high heat. Pat lamb dry and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2–3 mins each side, aiming for medium-rare. Note: the lamb will be recooked on top of pizza, so only a light pan-fry is needed. Rest for 2–3 mins then slice.
- Evenly top pizza base with mozzarella cheese and lamb pieces. Cook for 10–12 mins, or until base is at desired crispness.
- Combine yoghurt with mint and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Wash baby spinach and dress lightly with olive oil.
- To serve, dollop yoghurt over pizza then sprinkle with spinach leaves.
- 30mL Coconut Grove Coconut Milk (Espresso flavour)
- 30mL espresso coffee
- 30mL vodka
- Shake coconut espresso, coffee and vodka over ice in cocktail shaker for 30 secs.
- Strain into chilled martini glass and enjoy.
Acai Yoghurt Bowl
- 150g Procal Authentic Greek Natural Yoghurt
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp açai superfood powder
- 1 tbsp honey or agave (optional)
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend (depending on desired thickness, more frozen blueberries can be added. Alternatively, coconut water will make a smoothie-like thickness).
- Pour into bowl and top with whatever you desire, such as sliced banana, fresh strawberries, toasted coconut and granola.
Coconut Crunch Pancakes
- 180g Procal Authentic Greek Natural Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp honey or agave syrup, plus extra for topping
- 1 egg
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Toasted coconut, for topping
- Honeycomb crunch, cacao nibs or fruit, for topping
- A few scoops Procal Authentic Greek Natural Yoghurt or ice-cream, for topping
- Mix together yogurt, honey and egg. Once combined, slowly mix in flour and baking soda.
- Preheat large pan on medium heat. Add one-quarter cup batter into pan (batter may seem thick, but this makes for a fluffy pancake).
- Cook for 2 mins or until golden brown on underside. Flip and cook for another 1–2 mins until both sides are golden brown.
- Stack and top with more honey or agave, toppings and yoghurt or ice-cream.
Sponsor Recipes: That's Amore Cheese share three delicious recipes perfect for entertaining
Discover some of the delicious creations you can make with That's Amore Cheese.
4 healthy and delicious low-carb recipes
You can improve your energy levels and general quality of life as well as eat delicious meals by following a...
Sponsor Recipes: Procal share three healthy recipes like this Brunch Bowl
Discover some of the delicious creations you can make with Procal.