Sponsor Recipes: Procal
See the recipes below for some of the delicious creations you can make with Procal.
Frozen Yoghurt Popsicles
- 1 cup Procal Authentic Greek Yoghurt
- 3 tbsp pure Canadian maple syrup
- Fresh berries (sliced if strawberries)
- ⅛ tsp vanilla essence
- Other add-ins such as chia seeds, coconut flakes, lemon juice
- In bowl, stir together all ingredients (and any add-ins).
- Fill popsicle holds with yoghurt mixture and place in freezer until frozen.
Smoked Salmon & Sour Cream Appetisers
- 1¼ cup Procal Light Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 200g smoked salmon
- Chopped chives or dill, to serve
- Crusty bread, crackers, pikelets or blinis, to serve
- Combine sour cream, mustard, chives, dill and lemon juice in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon a little sour cream mixture on each base and top with some smoked salmon and chives or dill. Season with freshly ground black pepper and arrange on serving platter.
Overnight Peanut Butter Oats
- ½ cup steel-cut oats
- ½ cup Procal Low Fat Milk (depending on how thick you like your oats)
- 1 tbsp Procal Authentic Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 small banana, sliced
- Handful chocolate chips
- Scoop peanut butter
- Sprinkle cinnamon
- Handful walnuts
- Combine oats, milk, yoghurt, peanut butter, cinnamon, chia seeds and vanilla essence in container, bowl or mason jar.
- Add banana to oat mixture.
- Cover and place in fridge overnight or minimum 4 hours.
- Add toppings and enjoy.
Berry Breakfast Parfait
- A few scoops Procal Authentic Greek Yoghurt
- 1 cup mixed granola
- 2 cups fresh or frozen berries
- Chia seeds
- In cup, layer yoghurt, granola and berries.
- Top with honey and chia seeds.
- Enjoy immediately.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Pulled Jackfruit Sliders with Coleslaw and Chipotle Mayonnaise Recipe
Jackfruit is health and delicious. It's chewy, meaty, texture offers so many more healthy benefits for you and the planet.
Healthy, gluten-free Vietnamese-Inspired Jackfruit Salad Recipe
Jackfruit is a lovely light alternative to prawns or tofu, which might be traditionally used in a salad like this.
Green Jackfruit Curry Recipe
Jackfruit makes a good vegetarian meat substitute in curries as it has a meat-like texture when cooked. Try it out...