Strawberry, banana and vanilla iceblocks
Sugar-free, plant-based and vegan, these strawberry, banana and vanilla iceblocks will be your best healthy indulgence go-to ever. Simply make a batch each week and they will be there to fulfil your sweet cravings and will leave you feeling great.
Makes: 6 iceblocks
- 4 bananas, peeled
- 2 cups plant milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 × 250g punnet fresh strawberries, leaves removed
- Place bananas, milk and vanilla bean paste into high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour half of mix into separate jug, leaving remainder in blender.
- Reserve 6 smaller strawberries and add remaining strawberries to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Quarter fill each iceblock mould with strawberry mixture, then pour in milk mixture to half full. Pour in remaining strawberry mix to fill each iceblock to three-quarters full. Finally pour in remaining milk mixture to fill moulds.
- Thinly slice remaining strawberries. Insert slices of 1 strawberry evenly throughout each popsicle so that they sit against sides of mould.
- Push wooden iceblock stick into each iceblock and place on level surface in freezer for at least 4 hrs.
No refined sugars and loads of fruit make this vegan tropical iceblock recipe a real winner
Cherry and almond sorbet
This simple cherry and almond sorbet recipe doesn’t require an ice-cream machine, and it's vegan-friendly too. What are you waiting...
Mango passionfruit chia pudding
Need a healthy breakfast or a lunch on the run? These vegan mango passionfruit chia puddings are the perfect solution