Strawberry & Pistachio Chocolate Bark Recipe
This is a really fun and simple recipe that kids can help you prepare at Christmastime. I’ve used colourful toppings to decorate the chocolate bark, colours and flavours that remind me of Christmas. However, feel free to change the toppings to what you have on hand or you enjoy. If you’re unable to find dried strawberries this recipe works very well with dried cranberries too.
- 160g dark chocolate chips
- 40g additional dark chocolate chips
- 30g flaked almonds
- 30g raw pistachios
- 30g dried strawberries
- Line baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Bring saucepan of water to the boil, reduce to gentle simmer and place large bowl on top, ensuring bottom of bowl does not touch the hot water.
- Place 160g of chocolate chips in bowl and leave for 2 mins to melt.
- While chocolate is melting, chop pistachios and dried strawberries into smaller pieces.
- Remove melted chocolate from heat and allow to cool and thicken slightly.
- Pour onto lined baking tray and spread out to even thickness.
- Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips, flaked almonds, pistachios and dried strawberries. Place in fridge to set for 1 hr.
- Before serving, remove from fridge and break chocolate bark up into large chunky pieces.
Atkins Chocolate Break Bar
The Atkins Chocolate Break bar is a delicious wafer treat covered in smooth milk chocolate.
Atkins Chocolate Raspberry — 5 Bar Box
A delicious fudge filling with a fruity raspberry layer! With 7.5 grams of protein, it makes the perfect snack when...
Atkins Chocolate Hazelnut Crisp — 5 Bar Box
The Atkins Chocolate Hazelnut Crisp bar is a crunchy and chocolatey snack filled with delicious hazelnuts!
Atkins Smooth Chocolate Ready to Drink
The perfect shake when watching your carb intake. Made with gluten-free ingredients and with less than one gram of sugar,...