Strawberry & Pistachio Chocolate Bark Recipe
This is a really fun and simple recipe that kids can help you prepare at Christmastime. I’ve used colourful toppings to decorate the chocolate bark, colours and flavours that remind me of Christmas. However, feel free to change the toppings to what you have on hand or you enjoy. If you’re unable to find dried strawberries this recipe works very well with dried cranberries too.
- 160g dark chocolate chips
- 40g additional dark chocolate chips
- 30g flaked almonds
- 30g raw pistachios
- 30g dried strawberries
- Line baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Bring saucepan of water to the boil, reduce to gentle simmer and place large bowl on top, ensuring bottom of bowl does not touch the hot water.
- Place 160g of chocolate chips in bowl and leave for 2 mins to melt.
- While chocolate is melting, chop pistachios and dried strawberries into smaller pieces.
- Remove melted chocolate from heat and allow to cool and thicken slightly.
- Pour onto lined baking tray and spread out to even thickness.
- Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips, flaked almonds, pistachios and dried strawberries. Place in fridge to set for 1 hr.
- Before serving, remove from fridge and break chocolate bark up into large chunky pieces.
3 vegan chocolate recipes the EatWell team can't get enough of
Treat yourself to these vegan chocolate delights, made with Pana Organic's guilt-free, gluten-free range to create the most drool-worthy vegan...
3 healthy winter treats to satisfy your inner choc-aholic
Beat the winter chills with these deliciously warming treats, made with Organic Merchant’s Spirit Dust to give your body the...
Mini Gluten-Free Chocolate Cakes Recipe
These mini gluten-free chocolate cakes offer a healthier alternative to sweet treats, using unrefined sweetener for a beautiful caramel flavour.
Wheat-free Chocolate Zucchini Cake
This delicious wheat-free chocolate zucchini cake is super-moist and light, and the best thing is it’s packed with good-for-you ingredients!