Sweet Spinach Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce Recipe
Nutritionists and health practitioners say we all need to eat more greens. This Sweet Spinach Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce recipe is an example of how greens can be included in dishes where you may have thought this wasn’t possible. Go on, we dare you to try it!
Makes: 12 pancakes
- Blueberry Sauce
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1¼ cups whole-wheat self-raising flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup soy milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- Place blueberry sauce ingredients in saucepan and boil for 3 mins. Puree in blender and set aside.
- Place all pancake ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Heat frying pan or sandwich press to medium heat and spoon on pancake batter. Cook each pancake and place on warm serving plate, top with fresh blueberries and drizzle with blueberry sauce.
Spiced Carrot Dip Recipe
Mad for carrots? We are too! They are a regular player in our snack bag on the run. Try our...
Egg Salad Cos Cups Recipe
Create a fun dish to have at your next picnic that looks impressive! Try our Egg salad cos cups recipe...
Rainbow Salad in a Jar Recipe
Finding ways of eating good food on the go saves money and ensures you make a great choices. Enjoy our...