Sweet Spinach Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce Recipe
Nutritionists and health practitioners say we all need to eat more greens. This Sweet Spinach Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce recipe is an example of how greens can be included in dishes where you may have thought this wasn’t possible. Go on, we dare you to try it!
Makes: 12 pancakes
- Blueberry Sauce
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1¼ cups whole-wheat self-raising flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup soy milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- Place blueberry sauce ingredients in saucepan and boil for 3 mins. Puree in blender and set aside.
- Place all pancake ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Heat frying pan or sandwich press to medium heat and spoon on pancake batter. Cook each pancake and place on warm serving plate, top with fresh blueberries and drizzle with blueberry sauce.
Mushroom and Spinach Vegan Quiche Recipe
This eggless quiche is savoury, satisfying, comforting, loaded with vegies and healthy!
Scrambled Turmeric Tofu Recipe
Tofu provides a good dose of the important bone-building minerals, calcium and phosphorus. Taste the scrambled turmeric tofu recipe!
Roast Sweet Potato, Hummus & Quinoa Poke Bowl Recipe
You’ll notice that a lot of the components of one poke bowl can be used in another. Enjoy my Roast...
Rainbow Mushroom Poke Bowl by Jacqueline Alwill from The Brown Paper Bag
The Rainbow Poke Bowl delivers your body vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibre, proteins, carbohydrates, fats and so much more.