Tahini Muesli Bars Recipe
Feel free to use any combination of nuts, seeds and dried fruit in this recipe but be sure to stick to the same ratios. You can make this recipe lunchbox-friendly by replacing the almonds with some sunflower seeds.
Makes: 20 bars
- 200g quinoa flakes
- 75g pepitas
- 75g whole almonds
- 75g sultanas
- 75g chia seeds
- 75g dates, pitted & chopped
- 100g raw honey
- Zest 2 lemons
- 140g hulled tahini
- 40g olive oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Add quinoa flakes, pepitas, almonds, sultanas, chia seeds and dates to bowl and mix until combined. Add raw honey, lemon zest, tahini, olive oil and egg to another bowl and mix together into smooth paste. Add this to dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Tip mixture out onto baking tray and press it into the sides and corners of tray. Bake for 25 mins until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing into muesli bars.
Spinach Goat’s Cheese and Pine Nut Tarts Recipe
This tart is a trusty friend when you want to take something simple but special along to a potluck feast...
Brussels Sprout, Kale and Feta Pie Recipe
Paying homage to the humble Brussels sprout, this pie is a lovely combination of deliciousness and goodness. Packed with fibre,...
Indian Coconut Lentil Curry Recipe
Lentils and other legumes are considered a low-GI food as they are digested slowly and won’t cause a sharp rise...
Spiced Walnut and Date Bliss Balls Recipe
These bliss balls are the perfect sweet treat and the spices add a lovely warm and heated flavour. These would...