Tahini Muesli Bars Recipe
Feel free to use any combination of nuts, seeds and dried fruit in this recipe but be sure to stick to the same ratios. You can make this recipe lunchbox-friendly by replacing the almonds with some sunflower seeds.
Makes: 20 bars
- 200g quinoa flakes
- 75g pepitas
- 75g whole almonds
- 75g sultanas
- 75g chia seeds
- 75g dates, pitted & chopped
- 100g raw honey
- Zest 2 lemons
- 140g hulled tahini
- 40g olive oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Add quinoa flakes, pepitas, almonds, sultanas, chia seeds and dates to bowl and mix until combined. Add raw honey, lemon zest, tahini, olive oil and egg to another bowl and mix together into smooth paste. Add this to dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Tip mixture out onto baking tray and press it into the sides and corners of tray. Bake for 25 mins until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing into muesli bars.
Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
My mum’s spaghetti bolognese was the best! I could have eaten it every night as a kid; it was my...
Quick Vegetarian Nachos Recipe
I love this meal for a midweek quickie when I have no protein to work with. I try to always...
Vegan Pumpkin and Zucchini 'No Pasta' Lasagna
In this recipe, I use pumpkin and zucchini for lasagna and a cashew béchamel sauce. Double the recipe and make...
Baked Sweet Potato Hash Browns Recipe
These hash browns can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or dinner. The wholesome savoury flavours of sweet potato team...