Tempeh Snow Pea & King Oyster Mushroom Stir-Fry
When you come home from work hungry and tired, the last thing you want to do is cook an elaborate meal that takes hours. This quick and easy stir-fry will be on the table within 30 minutes. It is super-healthy, tasty and nourishing.
- 10cm piece fresh ginger, peeled & grated
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 2 small red chilies, thinly sliced
- 8 tbsp rice vinegar
- 8 tbsp maple syrup
- 8 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 onion, peeled & sliced into crescents
- 8 king oyster mushrooms, sliced lengthways
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 300g snow peas, topped and tailed
- ½ bunch mint
- ½ bunch Thai basil
- ½ bunch fresh coriander
- Juice 1 lime
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- For sauce, place all ingredients in jug and stir well. Set aside.
- Heat large wok over high heat. Add onions and sauté until golden.
- Add 1 tbsp water to deglaze wok and soften onions.
- Add mushrooms, broccoli and snow peas and stir-fry for a couple of mins.
- Add sauce and stir until it comes to boil and thickens.
- Add herbs and squeeze over lime juice.
- To serve, place wok on table with bowl of rice and let everyone serve themselves.
Smoked Tofu, Avocado & Asparagus Vegan Benedict Recipe
Memorable meals can easily be reproduced with vegan ingredients, and this tofu vegan benedict will absolutely wow you in the...
Chocolate Nice Cream with Strawberries Recipe
Decadent and sweet with natural sugars, this choc nice cream is the perfect sweet treat or pancake topper — and...
Original Coconut Amino Sauce — Niulife
The original not-soy sauce that’s famous for flavour. This soy-free seasoning sauce is all-natural, non-GMO and gluten free. Made from...
Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil — Niulife
Hand-made by small coastal villages in the pristine Solomon Islands, our single-origin wild-harvested Extra Virgin Coconut Oil provides a new...