Sponsor Recipes: That’s Amore Cheese share three delicious recipes
See the recipes below for some of the delicious creations you can make with That’s Amore Cheese.
Fiore di Burrata, Poached Eggs & Braised Fennel
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1 large fennel bulb
- Zest 1 lemon
- Salt & pepper
- ¾ cup water
- Half bunch parsley, leaves finely chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 175g That’s Amore Fiore di Burrata
- Place saucepan over medium heat and warm oil. Add onion, sauté for a few minutes, then add garlic. When onion starts to turn translucent, add fennel. Cook for 5 mins, then add lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper, add water, cover and reduce to simmer.
- Cook for 20–25 mins, until fennel is tender. Remove from heat, garnish with parsley and set aside.
- Bring pan of water to boil until bubbles cover bottom and sides of pan. Crack each egg into separate small bowl. Turn down heat and gently pour each egg into pan and poach for 3–4 mins. Using slotted spoon, remove eggs from water.
- In bowl place warm fennel and poached eggs. Lift balls of Fiore di Burrata from tub and drain on paper towel, tear balls in half and place on top of fennel.
- Enjoy immediately.
Gado Gado Salad with Smoked Bocconcini & Peanut Sauce
- Peanut Sauce
- 150g creamy or smooth peanut butter
- 200g peanuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 250mL water
- Gado Gado Sala
- ½ Chinese cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- Handful radishes, quartered
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 2 handfuls bean sprouts
- ½ bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 fresh birdseye chilli, sliced
- To make peanut sauce, add all ingredients except water to blender or food processor. While blending, slowly pour water through chute until mixture turns creamy and reaches desired consistency. The more water, the less dense the peanut butter sauce. Place sauce in small bowl and add peanuts.
- Mix together salad ingredients in bowl.
- 200g That’s Amore Smoked Bocconcini (20 balls)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- Thread 4 skewers with 5 smoked bocconcini each. Bring grill to high heat, then grill skewers, turning often, until golden and slightly melted (4–5 mins each). Remove from grill and place on plate with salad.
- Serve with peanut sauce and lime wedges.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400g tin peeled tomatoes
- 50mL water
- Pinch salt
- 5 basil leaves
- 60g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 fresh lasagne sheets
- 1kg That’s Amore Scamorza Bianca, diced
- Fresh green salad, to serve
- Prepare tomato sauce by heating olive oil gently with garlic. Let garlic soften. At slightest hint of colouring, add tomato along with about 50ml water, pinch of salt and half the basil leaves. Bring to simmer and cook, uncovered, for 20 mins. Set aside until needed.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- To build lasagne, spoon a little sauce into bottom of ovenproof dish (25cm × 30cm), follow with layer of lasagne sheets and a quarter of diced Scamorza Bianca. Add another layer of sauce and repeat process 3 times, finishing with layer of sauce and cheese.
- Cover loosely with foil and place in oven for 15 mins. Remove foil and cook for further 10 mins or until golden-brown.
- Remove lasagne from oven and leave to sit for 5–10 mins before serving.
- Serve with fresh green salad.
Chocolate and Raspberry Smoothie Bowls Recipe
There are plenty of ways to take a humble smoothie bowl recipe from a four-star to a five-star, so choose...
Banana Berry Bliss Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Bananas are one of the best sources of vitamin B6, which is needed for a healthy nervous system. They also...
Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
This thick and super-creamy smoothie bowl is packed full of nutrients, antioxidants (to help fight those nasty free radicals) and...
Coconut & Almond Porridge Recipe
This super-comforting porridge is perfect for a light and healthy breakfast. Enjoy our Coconut & Almond Porridge recipe!