Timut Hot Chocolate Recipe
With its undertone of slight passionfruit, we think timut pepper makes a lovely pairing with chocolate.
- ½ tbsp good-quality dark chocolate
- 4–5 Timut peppercorns (or a pinch)
- 1 cup milk
- Set bowl on top of small saucepan of simmering water, being sure water isn’t touching bowl.
- Place chocolate and timut pepper in bowl and stir occasionally until melted. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, warm milk.
- Pour 1–2 tbsp of warm milk into melted chocolate mix and whisk with fork to combine fully.
- Strain mix into serving mug and taste. You may like to add a little sweetness, depending on type of chocolate you are using, but I don’t think it needs it.
Spicy Hot Chocolate Recipe
Timut pepper is known for its trademark mild tingling or numbing feeling in the mouth after consuming. Try it in...
Turmeric and Ginger Latte Recipe
Turmeric contains high levels of the antioxidant curcumin, which offers outstanding anti-inflammatory, anti-cancerous and anti-ageing properties. Give this gorgeous healing...
Spiced Hot Chocolate Recipe
A really great way to move towards a healthier diet is to transform foods you enjoy and add things to...