Timut-Spiked Haloumi Salad Recipe
This is a punchy way to show off timut pepper in all its glory! It makes a nice lunch or works just as well as a side to a larger feast. The fresh fruit is a lovely companion and brings a punch of immunity-boosting vitamin C and gut-loving fibre to complete the picture. Plus, everyone loves haloumi!
- ½ tsp timut pepper
- 100g haloumi cheese, sliced
- ½ orange, sliced
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 1–2 cups leafy greens
- Extra-virgin olive oil, to serve
- Spread timut pepper on plate and press slices of haloumi gently into spice, covering both sides.
- In frypan over medium–high heat, cook haloumi in a little oil until golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat.
- Arrange remaining ingredients on serving plate, top with haloumi and a little extra virgin olive oil for serving.
Japanese Poke Bowl Recipe
Like a party on a plate, this Japanese Poke bowl is so much fun to eat! Try our Japanese Poke...
Spiced Carrot Dip Recipe
Mad for carrots? We are too! They are a regular player in our snack bag on the run. Try our...
Zucchini, Mint and Haloumi Fritters Recipe
These easy-to-make fritters are delicious and nourishing finger food for a picnic. Try our Zucchini, Mint and Haloumi Fritters today
Tofu and Kale Braised in Coconut and Chilli Recipe
Enjoy this kale dish seasoned and dressed in cooling coconut milk and spiced up with a little bit of chilli!