Timut-Spiked Haloumi Salad Recipe
This is a punchy way to show off timut pepper in all its glory! It makes a nice lunch or works just as well as a side to a larger feast. The fresh fruit is a lovely companion and brings a punch of immunity-boosting vitamin C and gut-loving fibre to complete the picture. Plus, everyone loves haloumi!
- ½ tsp timut pepper
- 100g haloumi cheese, sliced
- ½ orange, sliced
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 1–2 cups leafy greens
- Extra-virgin olive oil, to serve
- Spread timut pepper on plate and press slices of haloumi gently into spice, covering both sides.
- In frypan over medium–high heat, cook haloumi in a little oil until golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat.
- Arrange remaining ingredients on serving plate, top with haloumi and a little extra virgin olive oil for serving.
Jam-Packed Ricepaper Rolls Recipe
Packing these ricepaper rolls with wholesome ingredients you can create delicious parcels that will make your insides and outsides happy....
Sponsor Recipes: The Culture Co. share 3 healthy recipes
Discover some of the delicious recipes you can make The Culture Co. products like a healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl...
Vietnamese Meatball Soup Recipe
This Vietnamese meatball soup is a delicious, fuss-free meal that is both nutritious and healing. Enjoy our Vietnamese meatball soup...
Chicken Broth Pho Recipe
Substitute a classic stock with bone broth in this refreshing pho for the ultimate one-bowl meal with our chicken broth...