Timut-Spiked Haloumi Salad Recipe
This is a punchy way to show off timut pepper in all its glory! It makes a nice lunch or works just as well as a side to a larger feast. The fresh fruit is a lovely companion and brings a punch of immunity-boosting vitamin C and gut-loving fibre to complete the picture. Plus, everyone loves haloumi!
- ½ tsp timut pepper
- 100g haloumi cheese, sliced
- ½ orange, sliced
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 1–2 cups leafy greens
- Extra-virgin olive oil, to serve
- Spread timut pepper on plate and press slices of haloumi gently into spice, covering both sides.
- In frypan over medium–high heat, cook haloumi in a little oil until golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat.
- Arrange remaining ingredients on serving plate, top with haloumi and a little extra virgin olive oil for serving.
Roasted Sweet Potato Chips with Beans and Feta Recipe
Sometimes you just need something simple and easy to make but delicious to end the day with. Try this Roasted...
Lamb Korma with Spiced Cauliflower Rice Recipe
One of our favourite ways to eat lamb is in a slow-cooked curry. Despite the long list of ingredients, this...
Raw Coffee Slice Recipe
This nourishing slice is a guilt-free piece of heaven and a must to share with a coffee-loving significant other. Enjoy!...
Mango and Coconut Parfait Recipe
One of my favourite desserts, this Mango and Coconut Parfait is really very easy to make and such a lovely,...