Timut-Spiked Haloumi Salad Recipe
This is a punchy way to show off timut pepper in all its glory! It makes a nice lunch or works just as well as a side to a larger feast. The fresh fruit is a lovely companion and brings a punch of immunity-boosting vitamin C and gut-loving fibre to complete the picture. Plus, everyone loves haloumi!
- ½ tsp timut pepper
- 100g haloumi cheese, sliced
- ½ orange, sliced
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 1–2 cups leafy greens
- Extra-virgin olive oil, to serve
- Spread timut pepper on plate and press slices of haloumi gently into spice, covering both sides.
- In frypan over medium–high heat, cook haloumi in a little oil until golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat.
- Arrange remaining ingredients on serving plate, top with haloumi and a little extra virgin olive oil for serving.
Sponsor Recipes: Magimix share three delicious recipes for winter
Discover the delicious creations you can make with Magimix plus three delicious recipes!
Sponsor Recipes: Pearl River Bridge share four healthy winter dishes
Discover some of the delicious creations you can make with Pearl River Bridge Soy Sauce.
Sponsor Recipes: Modi™ Apples share three healthy recipes
Discover some of the delicious creations you can make with Modi™ Apples.
Sponsor Recipes: The Bare Bird share three healthy winter recipes
Discover some of the delicious creations you can make with The Bare Bird.