Tofu and Kale Braised in Coconut and Chilli Recipe
Enjoy this kale dish seasoned and dressed in cooling coconut milk and spiced up with a little bit of chilli.
- 1 bunch kale, roughly chopped
- 300g firm tofu, chopped into bite-sized cubes
- 1 small red chilli, finely sliced
- 1½ cups coconut milk
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Juice ½ lemon
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- Heat skillet on high heat. Pour ¼ cup water into pan and add kale, tofu and chilli and stir well. Add 1 cup coconut milk and stir. Cover with lid and cook for about 4 mins until kale is dark-green and soft.
- Remove lid and add remaining ½ cup coconut milk and stir well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lemon juice over kale and tofu, turn off heat and cover with lid for a few mins to allow juices to cool.
- Serve with cooked quinoa.
Tofu Tacos with Lime and Avocado Dressing Recipe
Tofu is a great substitute for meat, fish and seafood and can really deliver when used in many traditional recipes....
Tofu and Broccolini Stir-Fry Recipe
Stir-fry is so fast and full of flavour! Plus, you can add any ingredients you desire on the day. Check...
Moroccan Quinoa and Tofu Recipe
Did you know it’s really important to rinse quinoa several times in a fine-mesh sieve to remove the soapy, bitter...