Try these delicious recipes from our sponsors at Pana Organic
Try these delicious recipes from our sponsors at Pana Organic.
Sticky Date Brownie
- Sticky Date Brownie
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 6 ½ medjool dates, pitted
- 50 ml filtered water
- 1 tablespoon lacuma powder
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 4 tablespoons nut flour
- 2 teaspoons cacao powder
- 25 g activated walnuts, roughly chopped
- Pana Organic Salted Caramel Dairy Free Ice Cream
- 100 ml Brazil nut milk (or other nut milk)
- 50 g cacao butter, melted
- 120 g coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons lacuma powder
- Line your cake or brownie tin with baking paper.
- Blitz the desiccated coconut in a food processer until very fine, then set aside.
- Pulse the dates, water, lacuma powder and salt in a food processor or high-speed blender, leaving the mixture slightly chunky.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the blitzed coconut, along with the nut flour and cacao powder.
- Massage together with your hands until all ingredients have been incorporated, then fold through the chopped nuts.
- Press the mixture into the tin to mould it into shape. Pop the mixture out of the tin and place it on a mesh dehydrator tray.
- Dehydrate overnight at 40°C.
- Butterscotch Sauce: Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl. Store in the fridge until needed, or use straight away.
- Cut the brownie into four to six portions and serve with Pana Organic Salted Caramel Dairy Free Ice Cream and butterscotch sauce.
Orange Ginger Zinger
- Cacao Soil
- 65 g desiccated coconut
60 g cacao powder
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon flax (linseed) meal + 3 tablespoons filtered water)
- 90 g cashew meal
- 90 g coconut sugar
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons filtered water
- Grated fresh ginger, to taste
- 3 dehydrated orange slices
Flesh of 1 orange, chopped
- Fresh orange, cut into chunks, to serve
- Fresh herbs, to garnish
Pana Organic Passionfruit Ripple Dairy Free Ice Cream
- Pana Organic Orange, Pistachio & Quinoa Ganache
- Cacao Soil Method: Blitz all the ingredients except the cacao nibs in a food processor until the mixture comes together.
- Add the cacao nibs, then blitz in a short burst, so the nibs are evenly distributed and slightly chopped.
- Ginger Cake Method: To make the flax egg, combine the flax (linseed) meal and water into a small bowl.
- Refrigerate for about 15 minutes. The water will be completely absorbed by the flax (linseed) and a soft gel will form.
- Blitz the cashew meal, coconut sugar and salt in a food processor until very fine.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold in the flax egg and fresh ginger.
- Make sure all the ingredients are combined, but be careful not to overmix.
- Shape the dough to your desired thickness and then cut into rounds with a cookie cutter.
- Place the rounds on a mesh dehydrator tray and dehydrate at 40°C for 24–48 hours.
- Note: The longer you dry the mix, the more a crust will form on the outside of the cakes.
- Ginger Syrup Method: Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl, then store in the fridge until needed.
- Brush syrup onto the ginger cake before serving.
- To Serve: Garnish your plate and serve with Pana Organic Passionfruit Ripple Dairy Free Ice Cream and Pana Organic Orange, Pistachio & Quinoa Ganache
Andi-Co Falcon share three delicious recipes like Miso Eggplant with Chilli Pork
Our sponsors Andi-Co Falcon share three delicious recipes like Miso Eggplant with Chilli Pork. Yum!
Christmas Chocolate Almond and Pistachio Cookies Recipe
Pistachios are laden with antioxidants, including lutein, beta-carotene and vitamin E, which makes them a healthy choice for looking after...
Strawberry & Pistachio Chocolate Bark Recipe
This is a really fun and simple recipe that kids can help you prepare at Christmas time.
Mango Passionfruit Chia Pudding Recipe
Fruity chia puddings are great for a refreshing everyday dessert or at a dinner party, dressed up in a fancy...