Vegan Pad Thai
Pad thai is traditionally made with eggs, fish sauce and dried shrimps but I’ve swapped those ingredients out to create an awesome vegan quick-to-cook version that is full of traditional flavour and texture.
- ½ onion, sliced into thin crescents
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tomato, roughly chopped
- 1 × 375g packet pad thai rice noodles, cooked
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup roughly chopped peanuts
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Handful bean sprouts
- Juice 1 lime
- Handful coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 small red chilli, thinly sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Heat wok over high heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 1 min.
- Add carrot, tomato and ½ cup water and stir. Add cooked noodles and stir. Add coconut sugar, soy sauce, peanuts and spring onions. Add bean sprouts and lime juice.
- Finally, add coriander leaves and stir well.
- Serve on platter topped with sliced chilli.
Smoked Tofu, Avocado & Asparagus Vegan Benedict Recipe
Memorable meals can easily be reproduced with vegan ingredients, and this tofu vegan benedict will absolutely wow you in the...
Chocolate Nice Cream with Strawberries Recipe
Decadent and sweet with natural sugars, this choc nice cream is the perfect sweet treat or pancake topper — and...
Original Coconut Amino Sauce — Niulife
The original not-soy sauce that’s famous for flavour. This soy-free seasoning sauce is all-natural, non-GMO and gluten free. Made from...
Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil — Niulife
Hand-made by small coastal villages in the pristine Solomon Islands, our single-origin wild-harvested Extra Virgin Coconut Oil provides a new...