Vegie Nori Wraps Recipe
These wraps are satisfyingly simple. Feel free to make them your own — add any additional vegies you like to the mix. Packing these nori rolls for lunch will keep you nourished and grounded when you’re on the go and they’re just as easy to pull together for dinner for one.
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp rice-malt syrup
- 2 nori sheets
- 1 tbsp cashew nut butter
- A few handfuls baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup shredded red cabbage
- ½ large carrot, grated
- ½ large avocado, sliced
- Small handful coriander, chopped
- Combine tamari and rice-malt syrup in small bowl.
- Lay one nori sheet on clean work surface with long side facing you and shiny side down, then evenly spread half of nut butter over it, leaving 3cm border on top side. Spread about one-third of tamari mixture over nut butter.
- Spread tiny bit of tamari on top side to help wrap stay rolled up. Put desired amount of spinach on top of nut butter and tamari layers, followed by half of each of remaining ingredients.
- Be sure not to pile on too much or wrap could break when you roll it up. Roll nori up away from you until sealed.
- Cut into three. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Wrap in plastic wrap, seal in airtight lunchbox and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Note: Feel free to add or substitute any additional fresh vegies you like.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Beetroot, Potato and Lentil Soup Recipe
This Healthy Vegan and Gluten-Free Beetroot, Potato and Lentil Soup Recipe is very similar to a borscht soup, but with...
Salad of Zucchini, Sugar Snap Peas and Brown Lentils with Balsamic and Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe
This Salad of Zucchini, Peas and Lentils with Dijon Vinaigrette uses the beautiful ingredient red cabbage, a staple in the...
Vegan Beetroot Borscht with Chickpeas and Vegetables Recipe
This traditional beetroot soup incorporates a variety of other vegetables for extra nutrition. It can be eaten cold in the...
Pan-Fried Pineapple Recipe
In this Pan-Fried Pineapple recipe, you'll enjoy a simply luscious blend of caramelised sweetness and coconut yoghurt.