Healthy and Delicious Yoghurt Potato Salad Recipe
Yoghurt works really well in a potato salad. It’s fresh, tart and creamy enough to make it taste like a real potato salad.
- 1kg kipfler potatoes, washed & halved
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- Handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Handful fresh chives, chopped
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- Zest 1 lemon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 apple, finely diced
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled & quartered
- Place potato in large pot of water, bring to boil and simmer until potato is tender. Strain and set aside.
- To large bowl, add yoghurt, herbs, garlic, lemon zest and sea salt. Mix until well combined, then add apple, eggs and potato.
- Gently mix, top with fresh herbs and serve.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Quinoa-Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
The combination of protein from the quinoa, carbohydrate via the vegetables and essential fats from the walnuts makes this one...
Beef Massaman Recipe
This Beef Massaman is a nutritionally balanced meal offering quality protein, good fats and plant-based carbohydrates to support and nourish...
Seafood Chowder Recipe
This Seafood Chowder Recipe is the perfect one-pot wonder for mid-week meals. It’s packed with sweet potato, which is high...
Gluten-free Ginger Cookies Recipe
These delicious gluten-free ginger cookies are a healthy alternative to sugar-laden store-bought varieties. Try them out for morning tea.