Healthy and Delicious Yoghurt Potato Salad Recipe
Yoghurt works really well in a potato salad. It’s fresh, tart and creamy enough to make it taste like a real potato salad.
- 1kg kipfler potatoes, washed & halved
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- Handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Handful fresh chives, chopped
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- Zest 1 lemon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 apple, finely diced
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled & quartered
- Place potato in large pot of water, bring to boil and simmer until potato is tender. Strain and set aside.
- To large bowl, add yoghurt, herbs, garlic, lemon zest and sea salt. Mix until well combined, then add apple, eggs and potato.
- Gently mix, top with fresh herbs and serve.
Japanese Poke Bowl Recipe
Like a party on a plate, this Japanese Poke bowl is so much fun to eat! Try our Japanese Poke...
Spiced Carrot Dip Recipe
Mad for carrots? We are too! They are a regular player in our snack bag on the run. Try our...
Zucchini, Mint and Haloumi Fritters Recipe
These easy-to-make fritters are delicious and nourishing finger food for a picnic. Try our Zucchini, Mint and Haloumi Fritters today
Tofu and Kale Braised in Coconut and Chilli Recipe
Enjoy this kale dish seasoned and dressed in cooling coconut milk and spiced up with a little bit of chilli!