Healthy and Delicious Yoghurt Potato Salad Recipe
Yoghurt works really well in a potato salad. It’s fresh, tart and creamy enough to make it taste like a real potato salad.
- 1kg kipfler potatoes, washed & halved
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- Handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Handful fresh chives, chopped
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- Zest 1 lemon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 apple, finely diced
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled & quartered
- Place potato in large pot of water, bring to boil and simmer until potato is tender. Strain and set aside.
- To large bowl, add yoghurt, herbs, garlic, lemon zest and sea salt. Mix until well combined, then add apple, eggs and potato.
- Gently mix, top with fresh herbs and serve.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Are synthetic fragrances good for your health? We take an in-depth look
Voted allergen of the year a full decade ago, modern synthetic fragrances aren’t all that pretty behind the façade of...
Buckwheat Kasha Recipe
Kasha is a traditional Russian dish that can be made from any kind of grain. In this recipe, I’ve used...
Buckwheat Blinis Recipe
Blinis are essentially a little pancake that can be served with a savoury or sweet topping. You will love these...
Vegan Beetroot Borscht with Chickpeas and Vegetables Recipe
This traditional beetroot soup incorporates a variety of other vegetables for extra nutrition. It can be eaten cold in the...