Healthy and Delicious Yoghurt Potato Salad Recipe
Yoghurt works really well in a potato salad. It’s fresh, tart and creamy enough to make it taste like a real potato salad.
- 1kg kipfler potatoes, washed & halved
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- Handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Handful fresh chives, chopped
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- Zest 1 lemon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 apple, finely diced
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled & quartered
- Place potato in large pot of water, bring to boil and simmer until potato is tender. Strain and set aside.
- To large bowl, add yoghurt, herbs, garlic, lemon zest and sea salt. Mix until well combined, then add apple, eggs and potato.
- Gently mix, top with fresh herbs and serve.
Herb and Goat’s Cheese Omelette Recipe
This omelette is high in protein, can be packed with vegies and is quick to prepare. Try this Herb and...
Roasted Sweet Potato Chips with Beans and Feta Recipe
Sometimes you just need something simple and easy to make but delicious to end the day with. Try this Roasted...
Lamb Korma with Spiced Cauliflower Rice Recipe
One of our favourite ways to eat lamb is in a slow-cooked curry. Despite the long list of ingredients, this...
Raw Coffee Slice Recipe
This nourishing slice is a guilt-free piece of heaven and a must to share with a coffee-loving significant other. Enjoy!...