Healthy and Delicious Yoghurt Potato Salad Recipe
Yoghurt works really well in a potato salad. It’s fresh, tart and creamy enough to make it taste like a real potato salad.
- 1kg kipfler potatoes, washed & halved
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- Handful fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Handful fresh chives, chopped
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- Zest 1 lemon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 apple, finely diced
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled & quartered
- Place potato in large pot of water, bring to boil and simmer until potato is tender. Strain and set aside.
- To large bowl, add yoghurt, herbs, garlic, lemon zest and sea salt. Mix until well combined, then add apple, eggs and potato.
- Gently mix, top with fresh herbs and serve.
Jam-Packed Ricepaper Rolls Recipe
Packing these ricepaper rolls with wholesome ingredients you can create delicious parcels that will make your insides and outsides happy....
Sponsor Recipes: The Culture Co. share 3 healthy recipes
Discover some of the delicious recipes you can make The Culture Co. products like a healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl...
Vietnamese Meatball Soup Recipe
This Vietnamese meatball soup is a delicious, fuss-free meal that is both nutritious and healing. Enjoy our Vietnamese meatball soup...
Chicken Broth Pho Recipe
Substitute a classic stock with bone broth in this refreshing pho for the ultimate one-bowl meal with our chicken broth...