Zesty Yoghurt Dressing Recipe
This tasty salad dressing is loaded with probiotic goodness to help boost gut health and support immune function, along with calcium for bone health.
Makes: 1¼ cups
- 250g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Small handful finely chopped mint or parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until well combined.
- Keep in fridge for 3–4 days.
- Delicious served on salads or with falafels or tossed through potato salad or coleslaw.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Buckwheat Kasha Recipe
Kasha is a traditional Russian dish that can be made from any kind of grain. In this recipe, I’ve used...
Buckwheat Blinis Recipe
Blinis are essentially a little pancake that can be served with a savoury or sweet topping. You will love these...
Beetroot, Potato and Lentil Soup Recipe
This Healthy Vegan and Gluten-Free Beetroot, Potato and Lentil Soup Recipe is very similar to a borscht soup, but with...
Salad of Zucchini, Sugar Snap Peas and Brown Lentils with Balsamic and Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe
This Salad of Zucchini, Peas and Lentils with Dijon Vinaigrette uses the beautiful ingredient red cabbage, a staple in the...