Zesty Yoghurt Dressing Recipe
This tasty salad dressing is loaded with probiotic goodness to help boost gut health and support immune function, along with calcium for bone health.
Makes: 1¼ cups
- 250g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Small handful finely chopped mint or parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until well combined.
- Keep in fridge for 3–4 days.
- Delicious served on salads or with falafels or tossed through potato salad or coleslaw.
Healthy Seed Crackers Recipe
Looking for a snack that is nut-, dairy- or gluten-free, with an egg-free option, too? Try our delicious Healthy Seed...
Banana Berry Bliss Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Bananas are one of the best sources of vitamin B6, which is needed for a healthy nervous system. They also...
Frittata with Tomato Tops, Silverbeet Stalks and Whole Pumpkin Recipe
A wonderful way to use up vegetables and avoid food waste is by making this Frittata with Tomato Tops, Silverbeet...