Zesty Yoghurt Dressing Recipe
This tasty salad dressing is loaded with probiotic goodness to help boost gut health and support immune function, along with calcium for bone health.
Makes: 1¼ cups
- 250g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Small handful finely chopped mint or parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until well combined.
- Keep in fridge for 3–4 days.
- Delicious served on salads or with falafels or tossed through potato salad or coleslaw.
Lemony Herb Crackers Recipe
If you think you can’t have the perfect cracker in less than 15 mins, then think again. These simple and...
Banana & Chocolate Fudge Cookies Recipe
These healthy cookies are a favourite in our house! Bake them for your next picnic or friend’s birthday.
Fragrant Chicken Broth with Tofu Recipe
This fragrant broth is filled with so much goodness that just the aroma makes you feel better. Enjoy our Fragrant...
Gluten-Free Chocolate Pancakes with Mocha Fudge Sauce Recipe
These delicious gluten-free pancakes make the perfect weekend breakfast or afternoon treat.