Zesty Yoghurt Dressing Recipe
This tasty salad dressing is loaded with probiotic goodness to help boost gut health and support immune function, along with calcium for bone health.
Makes: 1¼ cups
- 250g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Small handful finely chopped mint or parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until well combined.
- Keep in fridge for 3–4 days.
- Delicious served on salads or with falafels or tossed through potato salad or coleslaw.
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Gluten-Free Strawberry Strudel Recipe
This is a healthy gluten-free version of a traditional German strudel. If you can, make your own healthy pastry instead...
Lemon and Berry Pancakes Recipe
These Gluten-free Healthy Lemon and Berry Pancakes remind use of a lemon and berry cheesecake. They taste so good!
Pear and Cinnamon Pancakes Recipe
These thin Pear and Cinnamon Pancakes are worth the little bit of extra time they take to make. Plus, the...
Smoked Kransky and Sweet Potato Stew with Red Sauerkraut Recipe
In this dish, be sure to buy the best-quality kransky sausages you can find at a reputable butcher or deli...