Zesty Yoghurt Dressing Recipe
This tasty salad dressing is loaded with probiotic goodness to help boost gut health and support immune function, along with calcium for bone health.
Makes: 1¼ cups
- 250g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Small handful finely chopped mint or parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until well combined.
- Keep in fridge for 3–4 days.
- Delicious served on salads or with falafels or tossed through potato salad or coleslaw.
Roasted Sweet Potato Chips with Beans and Feta Recipe
Sometimes you just need something simple and easy to make but delicious to end the day with. Try this Roasted...
Lamb Korma with Spiced Cauliflower Rice Recipe
One of our favourite ways to eat lamb is in a slow-cooked curry. Despite the long list of ingredients, this...
Matcha Panna Cotta with Raspberry Ice Recipe
A beautiful, delicious and nourishing dessert, this Matcha Panna Cotta is really easy to make and a dessert you’ll love...
Pancakes Hoppers Recipe
This recipe draws inspiration from Sri Lankan hoppers, which are fermented pancakes made from rice flour, served for breakfast with...