I love a salad for breakfast in the warmer weather, and this one is a crunchy delight full of textures, flavours and nutritional prowess. Based on a lovely salad of Annabel Crabb’s, this salad is ready to go for a breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 1 Lebanese flatbread or pitta bread
- ¼ iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber or 1 stick celery, chopped
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 peach, nectarine or orange, sliced
- Handful coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp plain yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over flatbread and cut or break up into pieces.
- Bake for about 5 mins or until crisp.
- Arrange in large bowl with remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine.
- Mix dressing ingredients in small cup and pour over salad.
- Add crispy flatbread just before serving.
Nourishing Breakfast Bowl Recipe
Loaded with greens, wholesome brown rice, sweet potato, satiating eggs and a zesty tahini-based dressing, this nourishing breakfast bowl offers...
Turkish Eggs with Chilli and Oregano Butter Recipe
Want to take a simple breakfast to the next level? Try these Turkish poached eggs — and don't forget the...
Emma Dean's Plant-Based Pancakes with Hazelnut & Chocolate Sauce
Need a little indulgence? Try Emma Dean's Pana Organic Pancakes, topped with Pana Chocolate and warm Hazelnut & Chocolate spread....
Emma Dean shows us how to make Super Crunchy Granola with Blackberry Swirl
Love a tasty bowl of goodness with maximum CRUNCH? Try Masterchef winner Emma Dean's breakfast winner.