Chocolate Ganache Tarts
These tarts are gloriously rich and satisfying. I’ve used puff pastry for a change, but by all means use shortcrust if you prefer.
- 200g dark chocolate
- 140mL cream
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1 punnet raspberries
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place chocolate and cream in small saucepan over low heat until chocolate melted. Stir well to combine into thick glossy chocolate ganache. Set aside to cool.
- Lay pastry on flat surface, place tart tins on top and cut out a disc 2cm bigger than tin.
- Place pastry in tins and push into edges. Pierce bases with fork, cover pastry with baking paper and add pastry weights or rice.
- Blind-bake for 10 mins, remove weights and paper, return to oven until golden. Set aside to cool.
- Once pastry and ganache are cool, spoon ganache into each pastry case, top with raspberries and mint leaves, and serve with whipped cream.
- Tip: Because these tarts are so rich you could also make them in smaller tins. Even a mini muffin pan will work.
Emma Dean's Plant-Based Pancakes with Hazelnut & Chocolate Sauce
Need a little indulgence? Try Emma Dean's Pana Organic Pancakes, topped with Pana Chocolate and warm Hazelnut & Chocolate spread....
Collagen & Flax Chocolate Bars
The most abundant protein in our bodies, collagen, is found in our muscles, skin, bones, blood vessels and digestive tract....
Rocky Road Slice
This rocky road is made from scratch and with good nutrition in mind. Adults and kids love it and you...