Roasted Nectarines with Vanilla Labneh
A simple dish that can be adapted to include other fruit such as peaches, apricots or pear.
GF, V, VG
- 2 ripe nectarines
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3–4 tbsp labneh
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Sesame seeds & poppy seeds, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut nectarines in half and remove stone.
- Place on baking tray with cut side facing up and drizzle each half with a little honey.
- Place in oven for around 15 mins or until soft and squishy, but still holding their shape.
- Remove from oven and place onto serving plates.
- Scoop out four small spoons of labneh and place in centre of each nectarine, sprinkling with seeds to garnish.
Fast, Healthy & Delicious Fish Burger
If ever there was a super-quick, super-satisfying and super-nourishing easy meal to curb the cravings of a burger on the...
Healthy Garlic & Chilli Prawn Linguine
This Garlic & Chilli Prawn Linguine recipe is effortlessly simple and is perfect for a midweek meal. Enjoy with the...
Vegan Coconut & Chickpea Curry
This vegan Coconut & Chickpea Curry recipe combines creamy coconut milk with a range of spices to create the most...