Roasted Nectarines with Vanilla Labneh
A simple dish that can be adapted to include other fruit such as peaches, apricots or pear.
GF, V, VG
- 2 ripe nectarines
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3–4 tbsp labneh
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Sesame seeds & poppy seeds, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut nectarines in half and remove stone.
- Place on baking tray with cut side facing up and drizzle each half with a little honey.
- Place in oven for around 15 mins or until soft and squishy, but still holding their shape.
- Remove from oven and place onto serving plates.
- Scoop out four small spoons of labneh and place in centre of each nectarine, sprinkling with seeds to garnish.
Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pasta Recipe
This gluten-free zucchini pasta recipe is perfect for summer days when you're craving pasta without that heavy carb feeling.
3 delicious afternoon tea recipes
Sink your teeth into these delicious snacks, made using locally- and responsibly-sourced flour from The Good Harvest Co., for the...
3 deliciously cheesy summer dinner recipes
These tasty dinner essentials are made using Aussie-made, Italian-style cheese from That’s Amore and are sure to become regulars in...