Savoury Cauliflower & Chickpea Pancakes
These savoury pancakes are perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- ½ cup cauliflower flour
- ½ cup besan (chickpea flour)
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- 1 large handful fresh herbs
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch cracked pepper
- 300mL water
- 1 heaped tbsp coconut oil, for frying
- Handful cherry tomatoes
- Salad leaves
- Pea sprouts
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- In food processor, blitz all pancake ingredients together until thick batter consistency. Let sit for 30 mins (or overnight in fridge if making in advance — loosen slightly with a dash of water before cooking).
- While batter is sitting, prepare filling.
- Over medium heat in frying pan, add coconut oil. Pour in batter and cook like a pancake. Once cooked, put aside on plate and cook remaining batter.
- Once cooked, assemble pancakes with favourite fillings.
Green Bean & Quinoa Stir-Fry
Green beans are full of energy boosting B vitamins, including folate, which is particularly important for expectant mums for protection...
Vegan San Choy Bow
This flavoursome dish is loaded with nutritional goodness. Mushrooms contain the antioxidant mineral selenium which helps protect cells from free...
Almond Butter Tempeh Stir-Fry
This tasty vegan stir-fry is packed with plant-based protein which supplies the body with essential amino acids needed to build...