Savoury Cauliflower & Chickpea Pancakes
These savoury pancakes are perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- ½ cup cauliflower flour
- ½ cup besan (chickpea flour)
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- 1 large handful fresh herbs
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch cracked pepper
- 300mL water
- 1 heaped tbsp coconut oil, for frying
- Handful cherry tomatoes
- Salad leaves
- Pea sprouts
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- In food processor, blitz all pancake ingredients together until thick batter consistency. Let sit for 30 mins (or overnight in fridge if making in advance — loosen slightly with a dash of water before cooking).
- While batter is sitting, prepare filling.
- Over medium heat in frying pan, add coconut oil. Pour in batter and cook like a pancake. Once cooked, put aside on plate and cook remaining batter.
- Once cooked, assemble pancakes with favourite fillings.
Fast, Healthy & Delicious Fish Burger
If ever there was a super-quick, super-satisfying and super-nourishing easy meal to curb the cravings of a burger on the...
Healthy Garlic & Chilli Prawn Linguine
This Garlic & Chilli Prawn Linguine recipe is effortlessly simple and is perfect for a midweek meal. Enjoy with the...
Vegan Coconut & Chickpea Curry
This vegan Coconut & Chickpea Curry recipe combines creamy coconut milk with a range of spices to create the most...