Simply Sautéed Broccoli Rabe & Asparagus
A simple but delicious side to accompany many a dish, or even just some scrambled eggs! You don’t even need to chop the vegies if you don’t want to.
GF, V, VG
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- ⅓ cup pepitas
- Optionally, roughly chop broccoli rabe and asparagus.
- Add a little olive oil to frying pan over medium–high heat.
- Add vegies and sauté for a few mins.
- Add chopped garlic and chilli and cook for 1 min.
- Transfer to plate, sprinkle over pepitas and drizzle with a little extra olive oil if desired.
Asparagus with parmesan and lemon wedges
Are you kids refusing to eat greens? They will love this delicious cheesy asparagus recipe.
Asparagus With Parmesan and Lemon Wedges
Try this delicious and savoury recipe for Asparagus With Parmesan & Lemon Wedges. Even your kids will admit they love...