Super Sprout Salad with Chipotle Almonds
Sprouts are incredibly special as they are eaten when they are at their most vital and energetic. Packed with fibre and nutrients, they deliver not only an amazing nutritional hit, but a wonderful flavour and texture boost to anything from salads to sandwiches, stir-fries, curries or rice dishes.
GF, V, VG
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 1 tbsp chipotle paste
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1½ cups sprouts of choice (I used a mix of lentils, chickpeas, mung beans & snow pea sprouts)
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- Handful coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice ½ lime
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine almonds and chipotle paste with a pinch of salt, spread onto baking tray and bake for 5-10 mins or until just golden.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, place sprouts, cucumber and coriander in bowl, tossing to combine.
- Whisk together oil and lime juice and pour over the salad.
- Top with almonds and serve.
Warm Sweet Potato Salad with Turmeric Dressing
This scrumptious salad offers a richness of colour and nutrition that includes plenty of beta carotene, quality and easily digestible...
Berry Salad with Skyr Dressing
Skyr teams beautifully with the sweetness and antioxidant rich nature of berries in this salad and the liquorice flavours of...
A Super Green Salad that celebrates whole foods
Green vegetables wow in this super easy superfood salad.