Za’atar & Labneh Pizza
This classic combination is in its glory here with a simple and easy snack that can be quickly prepared with minimal fuss! It’s an excellent introduction to the fantastic Middle Eastern spice mixture za’atar too if you have not tried it before.
- 1 wholemeal Lebanese flatbread (use gluten-free if required)
- 3–4 tsp za’atar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup labneh, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place flatbread on baking tray.
- Combine za’atar and olive oil in small cup and smother bread with mixture.
- Add dollops of labneh as desired.
- Place in oven for about 10 mins or until bread is slightly crispy at the edges.
Green Bean & Quinoa Stir-Fry
Green beans are full of energy boosting B vitamins, including folate, which is particularly important for expectant mums for protection...
Vegan San Choy Bow
This flavoursome dish is loaded with nutritional goodness. Mushrooms contain the antioxidant mineral selenium which helps protect cells from free...
Almond Butter Tempeh Stir-Fry
This tasty vegan stir-fry is packed with plant-based protein which supplies the body with essential amino acids needed to build...