Za’atar & Labneh Pizza
This classic combination is in its glory here with a simple and easy snack that can be quickly prepared with minimal fuss! It’s an excellent introduction to the fantastic Middle Eastern spice mixture za’atar too if you have not tried it before.
- 1 wholemeal Lebanese flatbread (use gluten-free if required)
- 3–4 tsp za’atar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup labneh, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place flatbread on baking tray.
- Combine za’atar and olive oil in small cup and smother bread with mixture.
- Add dollops of labneh as desired.
- Place in oven for about 10 mins or until bread is slightly crispy at the edges.
Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pasta Recipe
This gluten-free zucchini pasta recipe is perfect for summer days when you're craving pasta without that heavy carb feeling.
3 delicious afternoon tea recipes
Sink your teeth into these delicious snacks, made using locally- and responsibly-sourced flour from The Good Harvest Co., for the...
3 deliciously cheesy summer dinner recipes
These tasty dinner essentials are made using Aussie-made, Italian-style cheese from That’s Amore and are sure to become regulars in...