Za’atar & Labneh Pizza
This classic combination is in its glory here with a simple and easy snack that can be quickly prepared with minimal fuss! It’s an excellent introduction to the fantastic Middle Eastern spice mixture za’atar too if you have not tried it before.
- 1 wholemeal Lebanese flatbread (use gluten-free if required)
- 3–4 tsp za’atar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup labneh, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place flatbread on baking tray.
- Combine za’atar and olive oil in small cup and smother bread with mixture.
- Add dollops of labneh as desired.
- Place in oven for about 10 mins or until bread is slightly crispy at the edges.
Fast, Healthy & Delicious Fish Burger
If ever there was a super-quick, super-satisfying and super-nourishing easy meal to curb the cravings of a burger on the...
Healthy Garlic & Chilli Prawn Linguine
This Garlic & Chilli Prawn Linguine recipe is effortlessly simple and is perfect for a midweek meal. Enjoy with the...
Vegan Coconut & Chickpea Curry
This vegan Coconut & Chickpea Curry recipe combines creamy coconut milk with a range of spices to create the most...