Jojoba Ultimate Day Cream
Say hello to the ultimate age-defying skin saviour, Ultimate Day Cream 50mL from The Jojoba Company.
With pure Australian jojoba at its heart, Ultimate Day Cream 50mL is a luxurious, high-performance daily moisturiser enriched with vitamin C, fermented marine active (ArctalisTM) and orchid and magnolia extracts (Akoactive® Garuda) to minimise the visible signs of aging and shield the skin against digital blue light exposure; working to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, enhance the skin’s elasticity while deeply nourishing, brightening and revitalising dull and dehydrated skin.
How to apply: Smooth onto the face, neck and decolletage daily to nourish and shield the skin.
• Firms & lifts
• Smooths fine lines
• Blue light protection hero ingredients:
• australian jojoba: a naturally powerful antioxidant, naturally rich in vitamins A, D & E and omegas 6 & 9 essential fatty acids
• vitamin C: a potent antioxidant which stimulates collagen production
• Arctalis™: protects the skin against blue light digital aging; improving the skin’s luminosity and providing deep moisturisation
• Akoactive® Garuda (orchid & magnolia extracts): firms and lifts while increasing skin elasticity and reducing skin sagging
• broccoli seed oil: natural source of vitamin a to moisturise and soften the skin
Clinically proven results:
• Visible reduction in skin sagging
• 150% more moisture in 7 days
• 40% increase in skin luminosity
• 65% increase in elasticity
• Protection against blue light digital aging
ivadore Arise & Shine Antioxidant Day Cream
ivadore Arise and Shine Antioxidant Day Cream is designed to protect against free-radical damage that causes pre-mature ageing. The antioxidant...
Hivita Luminous White
This luxurious and natural day and night cream is formulated with a unique blend of natural ingredients including Phytoene and...
Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream
Revolutionary antioxidant Vinanza Grape from Marlborough sauvignon blanc grape seeds keeps your skin healthy and energised. Native New Zealand manuka...