A simply delicious meal set to make your tastebuds fly! A flavourful crumbed fish served with sauteed Asian greens over a bed of rice.
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp Kfibre
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 4 fresh white fish fillets
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sautéed Asian greens, to serve Cooked rice, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place breadcrumbs, parsley, parmesan, garlic powder, Kfibre and lemon zest in a bowl and mix to combine. Place to the side.
- Place fish on a lined baking tray. Press crumb mixture into top side of fish fillets, season with salt and pepper then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 7-10 mins until fish is cooked to your liking.
- Serve with Asian greens and rice.
- To make this recipe low FODMAP, omit garlic and use garlic-infused olive oil. Also use low FODMAP breadcrumbs.