Mango Whip with Salted Macadamia Caramel
This is such a delicious chilled dessert. If you love mango and you love caramel, then this is heaven in a glass.
GF, V, VG
- Mango Whip:
- 2 ripe mangos, stone and peel removed
- 250mL full-fat coconut cream
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric (optional)
- 115g rice-malt syrup, honey or maple syrup
- 120mL full-fat coconut milk
- Good pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ cup toasted macadamia nuts
- Edible flowers (optional)
- In high-speed blender, blend all mango whip ingredients together until light and fluffy. Divide into 4 serving glasses, cover and chill until ready to serve.
- To make caramel, combine sweetener of choice, coconut milk, sea salt and ginger in saucepan and heat until simmering rapidly and foaming. Simmer for 10 mins until caramel starts to thicken.
- Stir in toasted macadamia nuts and pour into small glass container. Refrigerate for 1 hr or until ready to serve. It will thicken as it chills.
- To serve, top mango whip with dollop of caramel and optionally edible flowers. Serve chilled.
Fast, Healthy & Delicious Fish Burger
If ever there was a super-quick, super-satisfying and super-nourishing easy meal to curb the cravings of a burger on the...
Healthy Garlic & Chilli Prawn Linguine
This Garlic & Chilli Prawn Linguine recipe is effortlessly simple and is perfect for a midweek meal. Enjoy with the...
Vegan Coconut & Chickpea Curry
This vegan Coconut & Chickpea Curry recipe combines creamy coconut milk with a range of spices to create the most...