Mango Whip with Salted Macadamia Caramel
This is such a delicious chilled dessert. If you love mango and you love caramel, then this is heaven in a glass.
GF, V, VG
- Mango Whip:
- 2 ripe mangos, stone and peel removed
- 250mL full-fat coconut cream
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric (optional)
- 115g rice-malt syrup, honey or maple syrup
- 120mL full-fat coconut milk
- Good pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ cup toasted macadamia nuts
- Edible flowers (optional)
- In high-speed blender, blend all mango whip ingredients together until light and fluffy. Divide into 4 serving glasses, cover and chill until ready to serve.
- To make caramel, combine sweetener of choice, coconut milk, sea salt and ginger in saucepan and heat until simmering rapidly and foaming. Simmer for 10 mins until caramel starts to thicken.
- Stir in toasted macadamia nuts and pour into small glass container. Refrigerate for 1 hr or until ready to serve. It will thicken as it chills.
- To serve, top mango whip with dollop of caramel and optionally edible flowers. Serve chilled.
Za’atar & Labneh Pizza
This classic combination is in its glory here with a simple and easy snack that can be quickly prepared with...
Roasted Nectarines with Vanilla Labneh
A simple dish that can be adapted to include other fruit such as peaches, apricots or pear.
Citrus, Labneh & Walnut Syrup Cake
A citrusy delight with a honey-based syrup to keep the cake moist and lovely. The labneh adds a richness and...