One-Pan Curried Salmon & Rainbow Veggies
There are a few spices I keep in my cupboard to turn simple ingredients into super-flavoursome meals, and curry powder and cumin are definitely among them. In this nutritious one-pan meal, I’ve created a simple curry flavour using these two key ingredients and teamed them with a seasonal chutney to finish. Ready in 20 minutes — go!
- 2 × 140–160g salmon fillets
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- ½ bunch or 160g baby carrots or regular carrots, sliced into quarters
- 2 small zucchini, sliced lengthways into 1cm thick pieces
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2½ tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Seasonal chutney and sauerkraut (preferably curried), fresh lemon wedges and mint leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Arrange salmon in middle of tray with broccolini, carrots, zucchini and tomatoes around it. Drizzle vegetables with coconut oil.
- Mix 1½ tsp curry powder with cumin in small bowl, sprinkle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 tsp curry powder over salmon, then place in oven to cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges, mint leaves and your choice of seasonal chutney and sauerkraut.
Spinach & Feta Scrolls Recipe
These savoury scrolls are delicious and filling, packed with spinach and feta for a satisfyingly healthy snack or on-the-go lunch.
Veggie Rice Balls Recipe
These rice balls make a tasty lunch on-the-go or can be added to a wrap or served with a salad...
Green Goddess Rolls Recipe
Packed full of fresh flavours and textures and oh so easy to make, these ricepaper rolls are perfect for work...