Peach Caprese Salad Recipe
Fresh mozzarella is my weakness! This dish is my fruity take on the traditional caprese salad of tomato, mozzarella and basil. At the height of summer, it’s the ultimate fuss-free dinner, using fragrant in-season peaches. Find the very best mozzarella, cold-pressed olive oil and balsamic vinegar you can get your hands on — it makes all the difference as there are so few ingredients.
- 4 balls fresh mozzarella*, sliced
- 2 large peaches, sliced
- ½ cup basil leaves
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
- Cracked pepper
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Arrange mozzarella and peach slices, overlapping slightly, on serving plates or large platter. Scatter over basil leaves. Drizzle with a little olive oil and cracked black pepper.
- Pour rest of olive oil into small dish and add balsamic vinegar. Serve alongside plates with crusty bread for dipping.
- * Fresh mozzarella are white balls of fresh cheese sold in tubs. Not to be confused with hard mozzarella that is yellow and wrapped in plastic or grated in packs.
Fish for the brain & capers for the heart: Here's the latest in health research
From plant-based diets to cinnamon's effects on blood sugar levels and the benefits of eating fish for your brain health,...
Detox Teabag Box - Byron Bay Tea Company
Cleanse, revitalise and feel great with this zesty blend of bitter and sweet herbs, and warming spices.
Calming Leaf Box - Byron Bay Tea Company
An exquisite, soothing evening tea combining Chamomile, Passionflower and Lime flower with Vanilla Bean and Cinnamon.
Immunity Leaf Tin - Byron Bay Tea Company
A healthy, refreshing tea for busy people to enjoy any time of the day or when you need that gentle...