Peach Caprese Salad Recipe
Fresh mozzarella is my weakness! This dish is my fruity take on the traditional caprese salad of tomato, mozzarella and basil. At the height of summer, it’s the ultimate fuss-free dinner, using fragrant in-season peaches. Find the very best mozzarella, cold-pressed olive oil and balsamic vinegar you can get your hands on — it makes all the difference as there are so few ingredients.
- 4 balls fresh mozzarella*, sliced
- 2 large peaches, sliced
- ½ cup basil leaves
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
- Cracked pepper
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Arrange mozzarella and peach slices, overlapping slightly, on serving plates or large platter. Scatter over basil leaves. Drizzle with a little olive oil and cracked black pepper.
- Pour rest of olive oil into small dish and add balsamic vinegar. Serve alongside plates with crusty bread for dipping.
- * Fresh mozzarella are white balls of fresh cheese sold in tubs. Not to be confused with hard mozzarella that is yellow and wrapped in plastic or grated in packs.
9 tips for longevity from the Blue Zones
Blue Zones are regions of the planet where a high proportion of people live to be over 100 years old....
In conversation with ecostore
We speak with Pablo Kraus, Managing Director of ecostore. Their ethos is to create hardworking, highly effective products for people...
Learn how to cope with criticism and take it in your stride
Criticism is an inevitable component of life, but being prepared for it, and having strategies to deal with it, can...
The good grape: Discover the benefits of grapeseed oil
The seeds of grapes can be compressed into a luxurious beauty oil that’s perfect for the natural skincare beauty. Here...