Roasted Grapes with Labneh & Honey
Simple but oh, so satisfying! The sweetness of roasted grapes and honey in this recipe pairs beautifully with the creaminess of the yoghurt cheese or labneh. You can of course use other roasted or baked fruits of the season if grapes aren’t available.
Makes: 2 slices
- 200g red grapes
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp labneh
- 2 slices sourdough, toasted
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Toss grapes in honey and olive oil, layer over tray and bake for 15 mins.
- Spread labneh over toast and top with grapes.
Give sugar the flick with this honey-sweetened lemon tart: you’ll never look back. If you are a real honey fan...
Explore the healing properties of manuka honey
Manuka honey is a powerful antibacterial honey made by bees frequenting the tea tree.
Manuka honey can clear hard to treat wound infections.