Spiced Cauliflower with Preserved Lemon
This delicious dish lives and dies by the quality of the curry powder. If you don’t have any on hand that is relatively fresh, treat yourself to sourcing a new blend that hits your desired spice level. I used a delicious Middle Eastern baharat — yum! Ras-el-hanout is also a wonderful spice to use.
GF, V, VG
- 650g cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, peeled & sliced
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1½–2 tsp finely chopped preserved lemon
- Big handful fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Big handful fresh basil or parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Blitz cauliflower in food processor until roughly the size of rice.
- Add around 1 tbsp olive oil to large frying pan and add onion.
- Cook for a few mins until soft.
- Add curry powder and cook for 1 min until fragrant, then add cauliflower, stirring to coat in spices. Cook for a few mins until it begins to soften.
- Stir through preserved lemon and cook for another couple of mins.
- Remove from heat, add chopped herbs, stir and adjust seasoning to taste, adding a little salt and pepper if needed.
Beetroot and Feta Croquette Appetiser Recipe
These simple beetroot and feta croquettes offer an easy, delicious and colourful appetiser to add to your entertaining menu.
Lemon Risotto Croquettes with Pesto Recipe
These delicious gluten-free croquettes are perfect served as an appetiser or as a vegetarian meal topped with marinara sauce, parmesan...
Coconut & Hemp Crumbed Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Pumped with plant protein and essential fats, these gluten-free crumbed Brussels sprouts are the ultimate vegan snack, side or lunch!
Mushroom & Pea Brown Rice Risotto Recipe
Looking for a wholesome dinner option? Try this plant-based brown rice risotto, full of fresh veggies and flavours for a...