Spiced Cauliflower with Preserved Lemon
This delicious dish lives and dies by the quality of the curry powder. If you don’t have any on hand that is relatively fresh, treat yourself to sourcing a new blend that hits your desired spice level. I used a delicious Middle Eastern baharat — yum! Ras-el-hanout is also a wonderful spice to use.
GF, V, VG
- 650g cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, peeled & sliced
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1½–2 tsp finely chopped preserved lemon
- Big handful fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Big handful fresh basil or parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Blitz cauliflower in food processor until roughly the size of rice.
- Add around 1 tbsp olive oil to large frying pan and add onion.
- Cook for a few mins until soft.
- Add curry powder and cook for 1 min until fragrant, then add cauliflower, stirring to coat in spices. Cook for a few mins until it begins to soften.
- Stir through preserved lemon and cook for another couple of mins.
- Remove from heat, add chopped herbs, stir and adjust seasoning to taste, adding a little salt and pepper if needed.
Quorn™ Foods shares 2 delicious, meat-free recipes
Quorn™ Foods is a global market leader in healthy, sustainable protein. Here, they share 2 delicious recipes.
Broccoli Rabe, Macadamia & Chilli Spaghetti
This simple vegetarian pasta is quick and easy to make and a really tasty, healthy meals that’s perfect for the...
Indonesian-Inspired Banana Omelette for Two
This Indonesian-inspired banana omelette can be made as a sweet or savoury dish. Plus, it's so tasty, we bet you'll...