Cabot Health share four delicious recipes like Raspberry Coconut Protein Pancakes
The Cabot Health Synd-X Powder is a unique formulation of pure whey protein, essential amino acids, and minerals that have been combined together to nourish and support your body. Extremely low in carbs and high in protein, this powder is the perfect addition to any weight-loss program to help you achieve your goals of a slimmer, healthier you.
Tropical Smoothie Bowl
- 1 mango
- 1 banana
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1½ cups ice
- 2 scoops Cabot Health Synd-X Powder
- Handful berries or additional fruit
- 2 tbsp nuts & seeds of choice
- Sprinkle desiccated coconut
- Combine all smoothie ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Dive smoothie evenly between two bowls and top with toppings of choice.
Chocolate Granola Protein Clusters
- 1 cup mixed nuts, chopped (pecans, walnuts, almonds, Brazil nuts)
- 1 cup mixed seeds (sesame, pepitas, sunflower, chia)
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup Cabot Health Synd-X Powder
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- ¼ cup honey
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 5 pitted dates, finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 120°C and line or grease baking tray.
- Combine all ingredients (excluding dates) in large mixing bowl until everything is evenly mixed, and all ingredients covered in coconut oil.
- Spread mix evenly onto baking tray, bake for 15 mins or until brown and crunchy. Turn tray halfway to achieve a more even batch.
- Allow to cool and store in big glass jar. If you wish to use dates, add them here.
- Serve by itself, or with some natural yoghurt and berries.
Low-carb Protein Cookies
Makes: 10-12 cookies
- 6 tbsp natural nut butter
- 1 cup Synd-X Powder
- 4 tbsp ground linseed
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ cup coconut or almond milk
- 2 tbsp honey or ½ tsp Nature Sweet Sugar Substitute
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line baking try.
- Mix all ingredients together to form soft dough.
- Roll into 10-12 small balls, place on tray and press with fork.
- Bake for 5-10 mins or until golden brown.
Raspberry Coconut Protein Pancakes
- 2 tbsp Synd X Powder
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice
- 2 tbsp coconut oil for frying
- Coconut cream
- Handful raspberries
- Honey, to drizzle
- Mix ingredients together to form batter. Allow to sit for 2 mins to thicken.
- Heat oil in frying pan on medium heat and spoon mixture into pan. Heat until browned underneath, flip and leave for 1-2 mins or until cooked through.
- Eat by themselves or top with coconut cream, raspberries and drizzle of honey.
Carman's share three healthy and delicious recipes
Carman's share three healthy and delicious recipes like Greenie Granola Smoothie Bowl.
Elysia Wellness Retreat and Spa share three healthy recipes like their famous Elysia Sauerkraut
Enjoy three delicious and healthy recipes from our sponsors Elysia Wellness Retreat and Spa.
The Bare Bird share three delicious chicken recipes for you and your family
The Bare Bird chicken products are 100 per cent antibiotic-free, accredited free-range and raised on a plant-based diet containing no...
Tilda share three delicious and healthy recipes
From their signature Pure Basmati to their exciting range of limited editions, Tilda products will inspire you to create delicious...