Corn Thins share four healthy and delicious recipes for summer
The ancient grains in Corn Thins pop like popcorn to make a delicious crispbread with an enticing texture and a moreish grain/nutty taste. Being gluten-free and non-GMO, they are the ideal crispbread to have with your favourite toppings. Available in Woolworths.
Peanut Butter & Banana Porridge with Ancient Grains Brittle
- Ancient Grains brittle
- 6 Whole Grain Thins™ Ancient Grains slices, crushed
- ⅛ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp sea salt flakes
- 110g caster sugar
- 60g glucose syrup
- 30g butter
- 2 cups gluten-free quick oats
- 2½ cups milk, plus extra to serve
- 3 bananas, peeled & chopped
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- To make Ancient Grains brittle combine crushed Ancient Grains slices with bicarb and salt. Stir sugar, glucose, butter and 30mL water in saucepan over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves, then bring mixture to the boil and cook to 150°C. Add crushed Ancient Grains mixture, quickly mix (it will foam) then spread on baking paper. Cool completely then break into pieces.
- To cook porridge, combine oats and milk in large saucepan and cook according to packet instructions.
- Divide porridge between four bowls. Swirl 1 tbsp peanut butter through each bowl of porridge then top with banana and crushed Ancient Grains brittle.
Radicchio, Gruyère, Grilled Leek &Mushroom
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ clove garlic (optional)
- 4cm leek, finely sliced
- Handful mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1-2 radicchio leaves, finely chopped
- 3 CORN THINS® or Whole Grain Thins™ Ancient Grains slices
- 50g Gruyère, thinly sliced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in frying pan. When warm add garlic (if desired), leek and mushrooms.
- Stir and cook mushrooms and leek until soft and slightly browned. Put aside to cool a little.
- Place radicchio on each CORN THINS® or Whole Grain Thins™ Ancient Grains slice, then layer on Gruyère. Top with mushroom and leek mix. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Coconut Yoghurt, Dragon Fruit, Strawberries & Blueberries
- 3 CORN THINS® slices or Whole Grain Thins™ Ancient Grains slices
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- ½ dragon fruit, sliced
- 6-9 strawberries, sliced
- 1 tbsp blueberries, halved
- Layer each CORN THINS® or Whole Grain Thins™ Ancient Grains slice with coconut yoghurt, then layer with dragon fruit, strawberries and blueberries.
- Serve immediately.
Baby Spinach, Goat’s Cheese, Strawberry, Pecan & Balsamic Glaze
- Handful baby spinach leaves
- 3 x CORN THINS® slices or Whole Grain Thins™ Ancient Grains slices
- 30-40g goat’s cheese
- 30g crushed pecans
- 3 large strawberries, thinly sliced
- Balsamic glaze
- Layer a few baby spinach leaves onto each CORN THINS® or Whole Grain Thins™ Ancient Grains slice, then crumble on goat’s cheese and crushed pecans.
- Add strawberry slices, then finally drizzle on the balsamic glaze.
Carman's share three healthy and delicious recipes
Carman's share three healthy and delicious recipes like Greenie Granola Smoothie Bowl.
Elysia Wellness Retreat and Spa share three healthy recipes like their famous Elysia Sauerkraut
Enjoy three delicious and healthy recipes from our sponsors Elysia Wellness Retreat and Spa.
The Bare Bird share three delicious chicken recipes for you and your family
The Bare Bird chicken products are 100 per cent antibiotic-free, accredited free-range and raised on a plant-based diet containing no...
Tilda share three delicious and healthy recipes
From their signature Pure Basmati to their exciting range of limited editions, Tilda products will inspire you to create delicious...