Sponsor Recipes: Honeylife
Try these delicious recipes made with Honeylife Manuka Honey.
Manuka Honey Banana Bread
Makes: 1 loaf
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup HoneyLife Manuka Honey
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ cups mashed ripe banana
- ⅓ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in bowl, stirring with whisk.
- Place Manuka Honey and butter in large bowl and beat with mixer at medium speed until well blended (about 1 min). Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add banana, yogurt, and vanilla; beat until blended. Add flour mixture; beat at low speed just until moist.
- Spoon batter into 8½ × 4½-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until wooden pick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool 10 mins in pan on wire rack; remove from pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
Manuka Honey Cheese Cake
Makes: 1 cake
- 3 ready-made sponge fingers
- 50g Greek yoghurt
- 100g mascarpone cheese
- 2 tbsp HoneyLife Manuka Honey
- Line base of medium-size metal chef’s ring with sponge fingers cut to size.
- In bowl, mix Greek yoghurt with mascarpone and Manuka Honey.
- Lay this mixture on top of sponge fingers and smooth with palette knife or spoon.
- Using blowtorch to warm sides, release cheesecake from mould.
Andi-Co Falcon share three delicious recipes like Miso Eggplant with Chilli Pork
Our sponsors Andi-Co Falcon share three delicious recipes like Miso Eggplant with Chilli Pork. Yum!
Christmas Chocolate Almond and Pistachio Cookies Recipe
Pistachios are laden with antioxidants, including lutein, beta-carotene and vitamin E, which makes them a healthy choice for looking after...
Strawberry & Pistachio Chocolate Bark Recipe
This is a really fun and simple recipe that kids can help you prepare at Christmas time.
Mango Passionfruit Chia Pudding Recipe
Fruity chia puddings are great for a refreshing everyday dessert or at a dinner party, dressed up in a fancy...