Sponsor Recipes: Magimix share three delicious recipes for winter
See the recipes below for some of the delicious creations you can make with Magimix.
Steamed Seafood in Black Bean Sauce
- 150g butter
- 500mL stock
- 2 tbsp dried black beans, soaked in water
- ¼ cup Chinese rice wine
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 onions, finely sliced
- 1 knob ginger
- 500g mussels
- 10 king prawns
- 500g clams
- Salt & pepper, to season
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- ½ cup chopped spring onion
- 6 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 2 long red chillies, finely sliced
- In steel bowl of Magimix Cook Expert, place all broth ingredients.
- Add XXL steamer and place mussels, prawns and clams in basket. Season with salt and pepper.
- Select program ‘Steam’ and set timer to 20 mins. Steam until mussels and clams have opened and prawns are cooked.
- To serve, place mussels, prawns and clams in large bowl and pour broth over.
- Add garnishes and serve.
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 10 medium-sized potatoes
- 750mL chicken stock
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp finely chopped thyme
- 100g butter
- Preheat oven to 185°C.
- In bottom of baking dish lay onion and garlic.
- Using spiraliser attachment with Magimix Cook Expert, spiralise potatoes and lay in baking dish.
- Add chicken stock, season and add thyme and butter.
- Bake for 45 mins to 1 hour or until golden and crispy on top.
Spiralised Zucchini Noodles Carbonara
- 4 large zucchini
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 400g bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 100g butter
- 200mL cream
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- 150g parmesan, grated
- In large clear food processor bowl of Magimix, attach spiraliser. Spiralise zucchini, set aside.
- In large non-stick pan, sweat onion, garlic and bacon in olive oil until golden.
- Add zucchini and toss for 1 min to warm.
- Add egg, butter, cream and herbs, toss for 1 min.
- Garnish with parmesan and serve.
Watch now: WellBeing's editor-in-chief, Terry Robson, speaks to Dr Sandra Cabot about the thyroid gland
WellBeing's editor-in-chief, Terry Robson, speaks to Dr Sandra Cabot about the thyroid gland and the important role it plays in...
Watch now: WellBeing's editor-in-chief, Terry Robson, speaks to Dr Sandra Cabot about a healthy maintenance plan
WellBeing's editor-in-chief, Terry Robson, speaks to Dr Sandra Cabot about a healthy maintenance plan.
Sponsor Recipes: Pearl River Bridge share four healthy winter dishes
Discover some of the delicious creations you can make with Pearl River Bridge Soy Sauce.