Sponsor Recipes: Nuzest Products
Vanilla Matcha Nice Cream
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped
- ½ cup coconut water
- ½ avocado
- ½ cup English spinach
- 2 scoops Nuzest Vanilla Matcha Clean Lean Protein
- Rockmelon, watermelon or honeydew melon, chopped or made into balls using ice-cream scoop
- Kiwi fruit, sliced
- Hemp seeds
- Add frozen bananas to food processor and slowly add coconut water until desired consistency is reached.
- Once bananas are light and whipped, add avocado, baby spinach and protein and blend again.
- Sprinkle with your choice of toppings.
Creamy Chai Turmeric Cups
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup walnuts
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 scoops Nuzest Chai Turmeric & Matcha Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 cup mixed cashews & macadamias, soaked overnight
- 1 tin coconut cream
- 1 scoop Nuzest Chai Turmeric & Matcha Clean Lean Protein
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- Cinnamon, to top
- Pepitas (optional), to top
- Blend all base ingredients in food processor.
- Press mixture very firmly into small cupcake moulds to avoid crumbling.
- Freeze for 2 hours (minimum).
- Blend all filling ingredients in food processor until smooth (approx. 3 mins).
- Remove bases from freezer and pour filling into moulds.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and pepitas on top (optional).
- Cover in cling wrap and put back into freezer for 2 hours (minimum).
Easy No-Bake Muesli Bars
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1¼ cups rolled oats
- 2 scoops Nuzest Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 1 cup mix nuts, seeds or dried fruit
- Pinch salt
- ¼ cup honey or sweetener of choice
- ¼ cup smooth nut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Add dates to blender and process to dough-like consistency.
- Add processed dates to bowl and stir in oats, Clean Lean Protein, fruit/nut/seed mix and salt.
- Add honey, nut butter and coconut oil to small saucepan and heat on low until mixture is just warmed through.
- Pour liquid mixture over oat mixture and mix thoroughly, breaking up date dough as you go to ensure even distribution. Use hands to make it easier.
- Once everything is thoroughly mixed, transfer to small lined baking tray and press mixture down firmly into a thin, even layer.
- Cover with cling wrap and place in fridge or freezer to harden for 30–60 mins.
- Once set, remove mixture from tray and chop into even-sized bars.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 7 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Note: If you prefer the taste of toasted muesli, toast oats, nuts and seeds (do not add fruit here) in preheated 160°C oven for about 10 mins or until slightly golden, turning halfway through.
Andi-Co Falcon share three delicious recipes like Miso Eggplant with Chilli Pork
Our sponsors Andi-Co Falcon share three delicious recipes like Miso Eggplant with Chilli Pork. Yum!
Christmas Chocolate Almond and Pistachio Cookies Recipe
Pistachios are laden with antioxidants, including lutein, beta-carotene and vitamin E, which makes them a healthy choice for looking after...
Strawberry & Pistachio Chocolate Bark Recipe
This is a really fun and simple recipe that kids can help you prepare at Christmas time.
Mango Passionfruit Chia Pudding Recipe
Fruity chia puddings are great for a refreshing everyday dessert or at a dinner party, dressed up in a fancy...