Sponsor recipes: Pearl River Bridge share four delicious and satisfying recipes
Use Pearl River Bridge Superior Light Soy Sauce as a dipping sauce with your favourite Asian snacks or add it to stir-fries and marinades for an extra flavour infusion. It’s so versatile.
Pan-Fry Chicken Breast with Okra
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Pearl River Bridge Premium Oyster Flavoured Sauce
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 5g cornstarch
200g chicken breast, diced
- Drizzle olive oil
- 300g okra, diced
- 2 tsp Pearl River Bridge Seasoned Soy Sauce for Seafood
- ½ tsp Pearl River Bridge Yellow Lantern Chilli Sauce, if desired
- Mix marinade and diced chicken breast well. Marinate for 20 mins.
- Heat frying pan, pour in some olive oil and add marinated chicken breast.
- Stir-fry over medium heat until no longer pink in centre.
- Add diced okra, PRB Seasoned Soy Sauce for Seafood and PRB Yellow Lantern Chilli Sauce, if desired. Continue stir-frying until chicken is cooked through, and serve immediately.
- 170g dried rice noodles
- 1 tbsp Pearl River Bridge Premium Oyster Flavoured Sauce
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 30mL Pearl River Bridge Superior Light Soy Sauce
- ½ tbsp sugar
- ¾ cup water
2 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 60g red or yellow capsicum, peeled & thinly sliced
- 115g boneless and skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 170g prawns, shelled and deveined
- 170g bean sprouts
- 1 stalk spring onion, chopped
- Soak rice noodles in warm water until soft, drain well and set aside.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok over high heat, add garlic, onion and capsicum and stir-fry until aromatic.
- Add chicken and prawns and stir-fry until colour changes. Add rice noodles and bean sprouts and stir to combine well with all ingredients.
- Add sauce mix, stirring continuously until everything is well combined. Remove from heat, garnish with chopped spring onion and serve immediately.
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Salt, to taste
- 8 medium to large cabbage leaves
- 1 carrot
- ½ zucchini
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- ¼ capsicum
- Olive oil, to taste
- 500g beef mince
- 150mL white wine
- 2 tsp Pearl River Bridge Premium Oyster Flavoured Sauce
- 2 tsp Pearl River Bridge Superior Light Soy Sauce
- Bring large saucepan of salted water to boil.
- Add cabbage leaves and cook for about 5 mins. Drain well and set aside.
- In food processor, chop carrots, zucchini, onion, garlic and capsicum.
- Sprinkle frying pan with olive oil, and cook vegetable mix until browned, Add mince and mix well. Add white wine, PRB Premium Oyster Flavoured Sauce, PRB Superior Light Soy Sauce and a little bit of cabbage water. Cover pan and simmer for about 10 mins.
- On clean chopping board, spread out cabbage leaves one by one. In centre of each leaf, place 2–3 tbsp prepared meat and vegie mix. Roll up leaves like an envelope and close tightly.
- Replace rolls in pan with cooking sauce and cook for another 10 mins.
Sweet Vinegar Spare Ribs
- 500g spare ribs, cut into pieces
- Drizzle cooking oil
- Grind rock sugar
- 2 tbsp Pearl River Bridge Superior Light Soy Sauce
- 6 tbsp Pearl River Bridge Premium Sweetened Vinegar
- 500mL water
- Pinch white sesame seeds to garnish
- Blanch spare ribs in boiling water for about 2 mins, then rinse and drain well.
- Heat oil in frying pan over low heat, add rock sugar and stir-fry until melted. Add ribs and continue stir-frying until coated with sugar. Add PRB Superior Light Soy Sauce and PRB Premium Sweetened Vinegar, stirring well.
- Add water, cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 mins or until sauce thickens. Dish up and garnish with pinch of white sesame seed. Serve hot.
Sponsor recipes: Elysia Wellness Retreat and Spa share three healthy recipes
Enjoy three delicious and healthy recipes from our sponsors Elysia Wellness Retreat and Spa.
Sponsor recipes: The Bare Bird share three delicious chicken recipes for you and your family
The Bare Bird chicken products are 100 per cent antibiotic-free, accredited free-range and raised on a plant-based diet containing no...
Sponsor recipes: Tilda share three delicious and healthy recipes
From their signature Pure Basmati to their exciting range of limited editions, Tilda products will inspire you to create delicious...
Sponsor recipes: Stoney Creek share three delicious and healthy recipes for summer
Try these delicious recipes from our sponsors Stoney Creek like Zucchini, Kale & Feta Salad and a Yummy Milkshake.