Sponsor Recipes: Pearl River Bridge share four summer recipes
See the recipes below for some of the delicious creations you can make with Pearl River Bridge Superior Light Soy Sauce.
- Dash oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 6 large prawns, deveined
- 1 tsp Pearl River Bridge Superior Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp rice wine
- ½ tsp sugar
- Juice ½ lemon
- Heat wok with oil. Drop in chopped garlic and lightly sauté till light brown.
- Add prawns and all sauce ingredients. Stir. Use wok turner to press each prawn down for both sides to cook.
- Garnished with lemon juice and serve hot.
Green Onion Noodles with Oyster Sauce
- 60mL vegetable oil
- 3–4 spring onions, cut into sections
- 2 tbsp Pearl River Bridge Oyster Flavoured Sauce
- 2 tsp Pearl River Bridge Superior Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Pearl River Bridge Mushroom Flavoured Superior Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 250g noodles
- A few spring onions, chopped
- Heat wok with oil and add spring onion. Deep fry and stir continuously until golden brown and fragrant. Drain. Leave onion oil in wok, add all sauce ingredients and stir continuously for 1 min. Turn off heat and set aside sauce to cool.
- Cook noodles in boiling water until done. Drain noodles and transfer to bowl.
- Add spring onion sauce to noodles and mix. Garnished with chopped spring onion and serve immediately.
Steamed Egg with Prawn
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp ginger juice
- 150g prawns, peeled & deveined
- A few spring onions, green part sliced
- 30mL Pearl River Bridge Superior Light Soy Sauce, to drizzle
- Sesame oil, to drizzle
- Mix egg with 3 parts warm water, salt, pepper and ginger juice, then stir well.
- Steam egg for 8 mins on high heat, then add prawns on top and steam for another 5 mins.
- Garnish with spring onion and drizzle Pearl River Bridge Superior Light Soy Sauce and sesame oil over the top. Serve hot.
Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
- 450g chicken thigh mince
- ¼ small onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Oil, for shallow frying
- White sesame, optional
- 85mL Japanese mirin
- 2 tbsp Pearl River Bridge Superior Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Mix chicken thigh mince, onion, garlic, egg white, lemon juice, salt and pepper in large bowl until well combined. Wet both hands with water and shape ground chicken into meatballs, then lay on plate.
- Heat pan with oil and shallow fry meatballs until lightly browned and cooked through. Remove excess oil from pan. Lower heat to medium–low, add all sauce ingredients and stir well with chicken meatballs. Simmer and cook until sauce slightly thickens.
- Garnish with sesame and serve immediately.
Japanese Poke Bowl Recipe
Like a party on a plate, this Japanese Poke bowl is so much fun to eat! Try our Japanese Poke...
Spiced Carrot Dip Recipe
Mad for carrots? We are too! They are a regular player in our snack bag on the run. Try our...
Zucchini, Mint and Haloumi Fritters Recipe
These easy-to-make fritters are delicious and nourishing finger food for a picnic. Try our Zucchini, Mint and Haloumi Fritters today
Tofu and Kale Braised in Coconut and Chilli Recipe
Enjoy this kale dish seasoned and dressed in cooling coconut milk and spiced up with a little bit of chilli!