Sponsor Recipes: Procal share three delicious recipes like this healthy Tiramisu
See the recipes below for some of the delicious creations you can make with Procal.
- 5 red beetroots (1kg)
- 325g Procal Authentic Greek Yoghurt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 60mL lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp paprika
- Pepper, to taste
- Crackers, crusty bread or chopped carrot, to serve
- Cut off beetroot stems, about 1cm from root. Scrub roots gently.
- Peel beetroots.
- Cook beetroots in large pot of simmering salted water for 60 mins or until tender. Drain, then allow to cool slightly.
- Chop, grate or process beetroot in food processor then transfer to serving bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Season to taste with pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until required.
- Serve with crackers, crusty bread or chopped carrot.
Raspberry Chia Pudding
- 2 tbsp Procal Authentic Greek Yoghurt
- 1 cup Procal milk of choice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- In bowl of food processor or blender, combine all ingredients except chia seeds and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 2 jars. Add 1½ tbsp chia seeds to each jar. Put lid on and shake to incorporate chia.
- Let rest for about 1 hour, shake again and let rest in refrigerator overnight. Serve.
- 4 eggs, separated
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- ⅓ cup coffee liqueur (such as Kahlua)
- 200mL Procal Thickened Cream
- 28 sponge finger biscuits
- 2 cups Coconut Grove Coconut Milk (espresso flavour)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Using electric hand-mixer, beat together egg yolks and sugar in large bowl until pale and creamy.
- Gently fold in mascarpone and liqueur.
- Wash and dry beaters.
- Whip cream to firm peaks and fold into mascarpone mixture.
- Wash and dry beaters.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form and fold into mascarpone mixture. Cover with clingwrap and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Using half the biscuits, dip biscuits one at a time in Coconut Grove Espresso, allowing to soak for 30 secs each side.
- Place in single layer over base of 6cm-deep, 18cm × 28cm baking dish.
- Spread half of mascarpone mixture over biscuits to cover. Repeat layers with remaining biscuits, Coconut Grove Coconut Milk and mascarpone mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Dust with cocoa powder and serve.
Bubble and Squeak Recipe
For me, English food is comfort food, especially bubble and squeak. This dish takes me back to my childhood —...
Lemongrass and Ginger Vegie Stir Fry Recipe
The secret to making a quick and healthy stir-fry is to chop and measure out all your ingredients before you...
Mushroom and Thyme Pasta Recipe
This pasta is one of my favourite vegetarian midweek meals. It’s quick and easy to make and really tasty. You...
Crispy Vegetable Pilaf with Chickpeas and Preserved Lemon Recipe
This is even quicker if you have the rice left over from a previous night and ready to go. Simple...