Tilda share three delicious and healthy recipes
From their signature Pure Basmati to their exciting range of limited editions, Tilda products will inspire you to create delicious recipes sourced from around the world.
Lentil Spinach Salad
- 1 pack Tilda Steamed Wholegrain Basmati or Tilda Steamed Wholegrain & Quinoa Basmati
- 75g cooked puy lentils
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 4 sundried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1 apple, cored & sliced
- 2 tbsp walnut halves
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 30g goat’s cheese, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp tamari
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- Pinch chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place rice, lentils and spinach in bowl and mix well
- Add sundried tomatoes, apple, walnuts, raisins and goat’s cheese.
- Combine olive oil, tamari, balsamic vinegar and honey to make dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and add chilli flakes.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well before serving.
Vegetable Satay Skewers
Makes: 16 small or 8 large skewers
- Satay sauce
- 2 tbsp peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1 clove garlic, peeled & crushed
- 1.5cm piece fresh ginger, peeled & grated
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 1–2 tbsp warm water
- 600g vegetables, cut into chunks (eg button mushrooms, peppers, zucchini, baby corn and red onions)
- 2 packs Tilda Coconut, Chilli, Lemongrass Steamed Basmati
- 2 spring onions, sliced (optional)
- Handful toasted nuts of choice (eg cashews or peanuts)
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water before using.
- Prepare satay sauce by blending peanut butter, garlic, ginger, tamari, sesame oil, vegetable oil, honey and warm water to smooth paste.
- Thread alternating chunks of vegetables onto skewers.
- Lightly brush with oil and place skewers under medium grill for 5–8 mins, turning regularly. Once vegetables begin to soften brush with satay sauce.
- Continue to grill, brushing with sauce and turning until vegetables are softened and lightly browned.
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- Serve skewers on bed of cooked rice, topped with spring onions and toasted nuts.
Creole-Style Prawn Jambalaya
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded & diced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 60g chorizo, diced
- 2 × 250g packs Tilda Steamed Brown Basmati Rice
- 200g large prawns, peeled
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1–2 tsp Bart Creole Spice Mix
- 25g pack fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat oil in large frying pan and cook onion, capsicums, celery and chorizo for 5 mins until vegetables have softened.
- Meanwhile, heat rice in microwave according to packet instructions.
- Stir prawns, tomatoes and spice mix into pan and cook for 2 mins. Add warm rice and continue to stir-fry for further 2 mins until prawns are cooked through and jambalaya is piping hot. Stir through parsley and serve.
Carman's share three healthy and delicious recipes
Carman's share three healthy and delicious recipes like Greenie Granola Smoothie Bowl.
Elysia Wellness Retreat and Spa share three healthy recipes like their famous Elysia Sauerkraut
Enjoy three delicious and healthy recipes from our sponsors Elysia Wellness Retreat and Spa.
The Bare Bird share three delicious chicken recipes for you and your family
The Bare Bird chicken products are 100 per cent antibiotic-free, accredited free-range and raised on a plant-based diet containing no...