Strawberry and Haloumi Salad Recipe
This nutritious salad combines the mineral-rich talents of leafy greens and the protein-rich deliciousness of haloumi, along with a sweet pop of vitamin C-rich strawberries to bring it all together.
- 100g haloumi
- 100g leafy greens of choice, such as spinach, watercress & rocket
- Handful green beans, tips removed
- 4-5 strawberries, tops removed & sliced
- ¼ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple-cider vinegar
- 2 tsp seeded mustard
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Good pinch sea salt
Discover organic at our Wellbeing Directory
Like what you read?
Sign up for a weekly dose of wellness
Farmer's Salad Recipe
A farmer’s salad is basically a salad that showcases all the wonderful vegetables in season. Try this delicious salad tonight!...
Jackfruit with Soft Tacos, Salsa and Greens Recipe
Jackfruit is an amazing ingredient that’s not commonly used. It’s very easy to cook and gives an amazing “pulled pork”...