Turkish-Style Eggs Recipe
I learnt this recipe from a good Turkish friend about 20 years ago. I’ve changed it slightly, but it’s still my favourite Turkish-Style Eggs Recipe.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled & chopped
- 1 tomato, peeled & roughly chopped
- Freshly ground salt & pepper
- 2 eggs
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Heat 16cm frypan over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and onion and fry until soft.
- Add tomato, season with salt and pepper and fry until just soft.
- Make 2 small wells in tomato, crack in eggs, season, cover and cook for 2 mins or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Tip: Swap parsley for any fresh herb that takes your fancy and add some finely chopped red capsicum or smoked salmon if you want to switch it up.
Brussels Sprouts Fritters Recipe
These fritters would be perfect alongside a nice Sunday roast. They taste like a combination of Brussels sprouts and Yorkshire...
Sponsor Recipes: Bake Mixes
Discover some of the delicious recipes you can make with Bake Mixes.
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
If you’re not normally a lover of Brussels sprouts, this dish is sure to turn you into a fan! The...
Sponsor Recipes: Golden Door
Discover some of the delicious recipes you can make with McKenzie’s.