Turkish-Style Eggs Recipe
I learnt this recipe from a good Turkish friend about 20 years ago. I’ve changed it slightly, but it’s still my favourite Turkish-Style Eggs Recipe.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled & chopped
- 1 tomato, peeled & roughly chopped
- Freshly ground salt & pepper
- 2 eggs
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Heat 16cm frypan over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and onion and fry until soft.
- Add tomato, season with salt and pepper and fry until just soft.
- Make 2 small wells in tomato, crack in eggs, season, cover and cook for 2 mins or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Tip: Swap parsley for any fresh herb that takes your fancy and add some finely chopped red capsicum or smoked salmon if you want to switch it up.
Supercharged Cataplana-Style Seafood Stew Recipe
This Portuguese-inspired seafood stew is full of delicious flavours and fibre-rich vegies. It’s the perfect one-pot wonder for mid-week meals....
Sago with Coconut, Nectarine and Lemon Verbena Recipe
This heavenly flavour combination makes a gorgeous breakfast or a lovely dessert. If you can’t get hold of any lemon...
Cauliflower Rice Salad Recipe
Build this into a meal by serving it with grilled tempeh, tofu, chicken, pork or seafood. Enjoy our cauliflower rice...
Bahn Mi Recipe
You can use any cut of pork in these rolls and even chicken is a great option. Enjoy our delicious...