Vegan Rainbow Goulash
Traditionally, Hungarian goulash is made with meat as the base. This is a delicious vegan version that incorporates chickpeas and mushrooms for heartiness, and is bright, zesty and fresh while still satisfying the desire for a comforting meal.
GF, V, VG
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, peeled & diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled & chopped
- 2 tsp Hungarian paprika
- 150g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, sliced
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- 1 cup passata
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- Parsley leaves, to serve
- Cooked rice, to serve
- Place olive oil and onion in large saucepan over medium heat and cook until soft.
- Add garlic and paprika and stir for 1 min, until fragrant.
- Add mushrooms and cook for a few mins, stirring frequently.
- Add capsicum, passata, stock and chickpeas and cook for around 10 mins, or until veggies are cooked to taste.
- Taste and add a little salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve with lots of parsley and rice.
Vegan Mushroom Croquettes with Cashew Aioli Recipe
Baked for optimum health, these creamy vegan mushroom croquettes offer a deliciously moreish appetiser, snack or dinner staple.
Niulife Organic Coconut Milk Powder —
Use in place of milk or milk powder in smoothies, cooking, baking, and dessert making. 100% of profits from...
Niulife Vegan Fysh Sauce — Kokonut Pacific
With the same great taste, this plant-powered seasoning is a deliciously healthy alternative to fish sauce.
Raw Mango Spring Rolls Recipe
These fresh and tasty raw mango spring rolls make a wholesome vegan starter or lunch, packed with plenty of antioxidant...