Warm Sweet Potato Salad with Turmeric Dressing
Salads abundant in beautiful colours really speak for themselves! This scrumptious salad offers a richness of colour and nutrition that includes plenty of beta carotene, quality and easily digestible carbohydrates and fibre to fuel and nourish your body with every mouthful.
- 3 medium (1kg) sweet potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 2 tbsp + ½ tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- Sea salt & black pepper
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Turmeric Dressing
- ¾ cup Greek or coconut yoghurt
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch chilli flakes
- Heat oven to 180ºC and line large baking tray and smaller baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Toss sweet potatoes with 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, sweet paprika and a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Spread evenly over large baking tray and place in oven to cook for 30 mins.
- Toss flaked coconut with cinnamon and ½ teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil in small bowl. Five mins before sweet potatoes are ready, spread evenly over smaller baking tray and place in oven until golden.
- Whisk together ingredients for turmeric dressing in small bowl ready for serving.
- Once sweet potatoes and coconut are cooked, spread turmeric dressing around the base of serving bowl or platter, top with sweet potatoes, sprinkle with coconut and serve.
Super Sprout Salad with Chipotle Almonds
This Super Sprout Salad delivers both an amazing nutritional hit, and wonderful flavour and texture.
Berry Salad with Skyr Dressing
Skyr teams beautifully with the sweetness and antioxidant rich nature of berries in this salad and the liquorice flavours of...
A Super Green Salad that celebrates whole foods
Green vegetables wow in this super easy superfood salad.