Organic Chlorella 200 Tablets — Synergy Natural
Chlorella is a microscopic freshwater plant that is often referred to as one of nature’s green superfoods. On a weight for weight basis, it is one of the most nutritionally dense foods to be found in nature containing key vitamins, macro-minerals, trace minerals, anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids, proteins, nucleic acids and much more, in a form that is highly bio-available and which is, therefore, a perfect inclusion to a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Chlorella is excellent for cleansing and detoxifying the body and an exceptional choice for maintaining general wellbeing and healthy vibrancy.
Facts about Chlorella:
- One of nature’s perfect wholefood supplements containing complete protein (58%), all the B group vitamins (incl. B12), vitamins C and E as well as most major and many rare trace minerals. It is the most common supplement taken by the longest living race on earth, the Japanese.
- Packed with readily bio-available chlorophyll (the highest of any known plant) which greatly assists with cellular metabolism and general detoxification.
- Contains over 20% Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) which has been shown to support normal cell growth and the immune system.
- A perfect source of nucleic acids (found in RNA and DNA) which assist in cellular renewal, growth and repair.
- Chlorella is an alkaline food that not only counters the over-acidity of many processed foods, but also helps raise our bodily pH levels towards the alkaline side of the scale, thereby greatly assisting metabolic function.
- Abundant phytonutrients and anti-oxidants that can help protect against free radicals and a large number of environmental and dietary pollutants.
- Excellent source of bio-available, blood building iron.
- Chlorella is one of the most scientifically researched foods in history.